Im going to miss you

It was the day I was moving house, away from Aston away from all my friends!

I spent this week with aston trying to make the most of what time we have left with each other. I know it sound cheesy but I don't know how I'm going to live without him we have been through so much together and I have told him everything. He has helped me through thick and thin even though I'm mardy with him sometimes!

I was packing the last of my things when there was a knock at my bedroom door.

"Can I come in" a voice I recognised came from the other side of the door.

"Sure" I said and with that the door slowly opened and aston peered through the door.

"Hey" I said

"Hey,need any help packing or carrying boxes down. He asked

"Erm well I'm nearly finished packing I have a few boxes to carry down" I picked up a box and stood up.

"Here ill take that" he gave me a weak smile and took the box of me. I smiled back at him and grabbed a lighter box and followed him down the stairs to the removal van that was nearly full with furniture.

As Ast walked up to my room to get the last box when my mum said " say your good byes to Ast and I will meet u in the car." She smiled and I just sighed and walked round to Ast where he was putting the last box in the van.

"So I guess this is it" I put my face down to the floor as I started crying

He lifted my face up with his hand and smiled at me. "It is for now, I will see you around some time" he looked me straight in the eye as tears began to roll down his cheeks. I gave him a hug and jumped in the car and burst out crying. I looked out the window as we started driving away I could see Ast in the distance waving and crying which made me cry more. "You will see him soon" my mum said to me as we pulled up outside our new house. I just shrugged my shoulders and jumped out the car and walked into the house, the furniture was already in there so I ran straight up to my room to start unpacking boxes!

I was unpacking my last box when I saw a note slid in a picture album of me and Ast, it was from him. It read

"Hey Laura, I'm going to miss you so much but when you settle on I will come and visit you. I promise.

All them memorise with have had together with always be in my mind and you will always be in my heart.

Love you SOO much .

Your boy Axx

I starred crying as I read the note, he is SOO sweat I couldn't of asked for a better best friend! I will meet up with you some day I promise.