Police

Aston Pov

We got back to mine and rang the police and Said they will send someone over to take a statement and to look around Lauren's house to see if the suspect has left anything to identify them.

'Knock,knock'

I stood up and got the door. "Lauren the police are here." I shouted up to her as she was up stairs.

"Coming" and I heard movement coming from upstairs.

Lauren Pov

"Hi my names pc Bolton" he said

"Hi I'm Lauren come in to the living room. We walked into the living room while Ast went to get drinks.

"So I need you to run through the events of the night you where attacked" the police officer told me as Ast walked in the room. he handed us a cup of tea and sat next to me.

"Well me and Ast came back from shopping and I went round mine to get some clothes because I was stopping at Ast. I walked in and the place was trashed so I had a look around down stairs and couldn't see anyone so I went up stairs to have a look. I went into my room when someone jumped out from behind the door and hit me over the head with something. the last thing I heard was Ast shouting my name and I blacked out." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Okay Lauren well I have took some notes and seems its late I will call you tomorrow to look around you house if that's okay?" he spoke putting the cup on the table and walking to the door.

"Yeah that's fine thanks for you help.. bye"

"Bye"

I closed the door and walked back into Ast who was sitting on the sofa.

"You okay?" he asked

"Yeah can we watch a movie and order pizza?" I asked with puppy dog eyes

"Of course you pick a film ill go and get the quilt" as he giggled and walked up stairs.

He came back down as I got of the phone to dominos. we put the titanic on and cuddled up on the sofa.

"Lauren.."

"Yeah?"

"Erm.. I love you." I said nervously

"I love you to Ast!" and our eyes locked together and our faces got closer and closer that's when our lips connected! fireworks went of in my stomach I never wanted it to end but there was a knock at the door so we pulled away and Ast jumped up to get the door.

"DOMINOS!" he shouted and walked in with a box with pizza in. I giggled as Ast got back under the quilt and we ate the pizza and finished watching the film. I started yawning so we decided to go to bed seems it was 12:02!

"Night Lauren love you!" he said half asleep

"Night Ast love you too!" and with that we both fell asleep.