Binge

Author Speaking!

So I just hit 20,000 reads! Omg guys! I couldn't thank you enough!

I remember discovering wattpad and just reading a bunch of fanfictions. They gave me so many feels and I couldn't resist from writing my own!

Thank you Fault_InMyInfinity for giving me words of encouragement!

So, here is a little story time. I'm going to tell you guys how I stumbled upon Joey Graceffa.

It was a cold day. I was sitting in a grayish, greenish chair at my grandparents' house.

I was watching one of my all time favorite YouTubers, ijustine. I had watched all of her videos and was still bored.

I remembered one time when I had a sleepover, my friend showed me a video from someone named Shane Dawson.

I decided to watch more of his videos. I looked him up and found his second channel.

So some of you may know his old Shane And Friends intro.

There was a guy named 'Joey Graceffa'.

I thought "His videos look interesting. I think I will watch his channel!"

I looked him up, and two channels came up.

I went onto his main channel and watched one of his latest video.

It was a vlog where he went to a bank. That's all I can remember.

Some of you are going to hate me for what I am about to say, but just know, I don't feel the same anymore.

At first I thought that he was kind of annoying. (SORRY)

I don't know why, but I didn't stop watching his videos. I discovered that I really liked him. His videos made me laugh.

I found his hungercraft and hexxit videos and watched all of them within a week.

A couple of days later he grew a beard. After that his web series "Storytellers" was released.

I didn't know what the heck it was and decided to watch it.

I found it really interesting and became obsessed with his videos. I waited for them everyday.

I always had Anna Sun on repeat (still do). I forced my parents to get me minecraft so I might play HungerCraft with him and Stacy.

I have this perfume called.

Every time I use it, I am reminded of the time that I found his channel. Don't laugh.

I hope you guys liked my story! I was kind of late to the Psychopath nation, but all of the other fans have taken me in and I feel like I have made some friends online from it.

Thanks to all of you who supported me. It would take me a while to name all of you.

I love you all so much and I want to hear all of your stories about how you found Joey.