Tequila Adventures: Meghan Editition

Meghan's POV:

After I drove home, Kalel was waiting for me.

"Put this on," she handed me a dress.

It was red and tight fitting. The sleeves were long and even though the neckline was high up, the back came down extremely low.

It wasn't my style, at all.

I put it on my bed and got a dress more me. It was yellow with a white princess like bottom. I hope she wouldn't mind.

I walked out into the room and posed for her.

"Go put the other dress on," she sighed.

"Why? It wasn't me," I said.

"I want you to step out of your comfort zone, try new things, get Joey off of your mind," she pushed me back into my room.

As much as I didn't like the dress, I put it on to please her.

I zipped up the back and looked in the mirror. It looked kind of good. It gave my body a nice shape. I hope I don't look like  a skank.

I walked out and showed Kalel.

"That looks good!" she smiled.

"Now let's do your makeup!"

She rushed me into the bathroom and pulled out her make up box.

She did my simple routine but added a little more. She did a flick at the end of my eyeliner. She added some sparkly eye shadow. She added some lipstick that matched my dress.

She then curled my hair and ran her fingers through it, giving it a laid back effect.

I looked in the mirror. Wow. I didn't look the same at all. I couldn't tell if I liked it or not.

I could see Kalel waiting for my response.

"It's beautiful!" I said