Planning

Joey's POV:

I was trying to think of a way to exicute my plan.

"I have to go get some groceries, since I just came back and all," I got up.

"Okay, but we have food here ya know," she said.

"Well, I need some other stuff too," I wiped the sweat off if my neck.

"Okay, see you later!"

I grabbed her keys and drove downtown. I wasn't going to the grocery store. I was going to go pick out a ring for her.

I decided to make this official. I didn't want to be seperated from her again. Together till the end!

I walked into the jewler. The cabinets sparkled. It was blinding.

I had something in mind. I wanted to get her an amethyst circled with diamonds on a gold band. I hope they would have something similar to the one I saw in the magazine.

"How may I help you today sir?" the man behind the counter asked.

"I want a ring. I am going to propose to my girlfriend."

"Congratulations! Anything in specific?"

"I would like this one," I pulled out the picture of the ring from the magazine.

"I see," he examined the paper.

  "I will go check the back room to see if we have any in stock," he left the counter.

I looked at all of the rings in the case. They didn't compare to the one I saw in the magazine. They all looked the same. A diamond in the middle with a silver band.

The man came back with a box.

"We have one. If you would like to purchase it you better hurry," he set the box down on the counter.

He opened the box. The ring was even more beautiful in person. The purple gem glimmered in the light.

"I will take it. How much?" I asked.

"Four thousand," he rolled onto his heels.

"I will take it."