Hi Meg

Joey's POV:

I put the box in my pocket and left the shop. Now I would have to go get some groceries so my story was believable.

I went to whole foods and got some chicken, apsparagus, broccoli, a toothbrush, and toothpaste.

I checked out and drove back to her house.

"Hi Meg!" I came in the house.

She was slouched on the couch watching adventure time.

"Did you get what you need?" she asked.

"Mhmm!" I went into the kitchen.

  Where am I going to hide the ring?! I was struggling to keep the lump in my pant pocket hidden.

I went into her room and found my toiletry bag. I stuffed the box into the right pocket and went back to go sit with her.

We watched TV. I got bored and started to vlog.

"Hi guys! I am back here with this amazing girl! It has been torture to be away from you girl!" I said to the camera.

"Hi psychopaths!" she waved at the camera.

I pretended to turn the camera off.

"I'm gonna go get some fresh air, okay Meghan?"

"Sure," she responded.

I made sure the door was completely closed. I got in the car and looked at the camera.

"I'm going to propose to Meghan guys! I already have the ring! She has no clue! Don't worry. I will film the whole thing! Well guys. May the odds be ever in your favor........GOODBYE!" I turned off the camera and went back inside.

"Better?" she asked.

"Much."