Home at Last!

Meghan's POV:

The plane landed and Joey drove us home. I had mixed emotions about telling our friends about us. I was excited for them to know, but also scared of what they would think.

"Are you OK? You're sweating," Joey grabbed my left hand.

I wiped my fore head and sure enough, it was dripping.

"Yeah. Do you think our friends will be OK with us?"

"They will be happy! Shane even told me we would make a good couple a month ago."

"Good. We are the perfect team!" I was excited now.

He always knows what to say and when to say it.

Joey's POV:

I pulled into Meghan's driveway. We got all of her stuff out of the trunk and brought it to her house.

"Hi guys!" David opened the door and embrassed us.

"Hey Dave!" Meghan looked so happy to see him.

"So. Did you two have fun?" He said raising his eyebrows.

"So much fun!" I pulled Meghan to my side.

"Well, get inside! I have pulled out the couch for you to sleep on, Joey. I didn't think you should have to drive all the way across LA to get home," David said.

"Thanks, but if it's OK with Meghan, I was hoping to sleep in her room," I suggested.

"Yeah, that's fine with me!"

"I guess we could invite our new intern over for a sleep over then, since we have the couch pulled out," David said.

"We got a new intern?! Who is it?!" Meghan got really excited.

"Her name is Morgan."

____________Author's Note_____________

I'm going to make Morgan a big part of this story so. Hey Morgan! I told you I would put you in my story!