Chapter ThirtyFour- Skyping Back Home

A/N heey guys! just another filler for this chapter, getting ready for the BIG thing happening in the next chapter... Get excited ahaha.

So there is probably only another 9 or so chapters left in this story :'( but there will be a sequel, and I am writing other stories at the moment! I uploaded the prologue to one of them, it's called "You Belong With Me". You should check it out! ahaha im updating the first chapter of it tonight i think, and yeah.

Happy Reading! (and yes emily, I am extremely gay in these things)

love you, -brittanyx

.

.

.

.

Belle POV

As I reached for my laptop and opened it up, I was hesitant. I hadn’t meant to forget, I had big things going on. It wasn't just my fault, she stopped contacting me as well; or at least I tried to convince myself that. I had gotten a few notifications on face book, a few missed Skype calls, and a few missed texts. But I always meant to reply, I just... I forgot.

I logged into Skype and instantly I saw the incoming video call request come up. Lana had called me and asked to Skype, so I agreed and went into my room to log in. I was nervous. I was going to Skype my bestfriend and I was nervous?

Suddenly the beautiful face of Lana popped up on the screen.

“NOODLE!” I yelled

“FLUFFY!” She replied. Off to a good start.

“Before you say anything... I have been a shitty shitty friend, I forgot to text back, I never check face book or my Aus phone, I never saw the tweets, please please forgive me?” I asked giving her my most convincing smile ever.

“Hmm.. On one condition” she said with her cheeky smile

“What is it” I asked expecting the worst, it was usually something super embarrassing

“BRING ONE DIRECTION INTO THE FRAME!”

I laughed at the typical-ness of her before excusing myself and running down the stairs; not without tripping down them and landing hard on the tiled floor.

I screamed and soon all 5 figures stood above me, Zayn reaching down and pulling me back up.

“Are you okay?” Louis asked worried

“No, but yes... You boys, my room, Lana, Skype, oww” I said between hitches of breath. The boys looked at me confused before following my orders and walking up the stairs. Zayn stayed behind to double check I was okay.

“My knee, I banged it really hard” I laughed pointing to it

“You are so clumsy my love” he laughed pecking my cheek quickly

“Shut up” I whined as he lifted me onto his back and carried me up the stairs and into my room, where the boys were already mucking about with my stuff while Lana sat and laughed

Zayn placed me on my bed and I turned the laptop to face me.

“Hey Larn, how are things back home?” I asked

“Well your mum is getting better, she keeps talking about having the lot of you over for Christmas” she stopped to chuckle, “... School is boring without you” she frowned,

“No one is there to make inappropriate jokes with me” this time I laughed and the boys stared at me in shock

“You... you have a perverted mind too” Harry asked, his mouth stayed open