Chapter Seven- New Friends.. kind of

“Belle, this is Eleanor, my girlfriend” Louis said smiling, but I knew he was still upset with me

“HEY EL!” harry screamed as he jumped up and hugged her

“Heey Haz” she said laughing “Hey belle” her laughter turned to a sweet smile.  She was tall, just a little shorter than Louis, and her curly brown hair hung well below her shoulders.  She wore tight denim jeans, a loose white t-shirt and black heeled boots.  The simplest outfit turned beautiful.  How do these girls do it?!

“Hey” I replied smiling, I turned to look at Louis and he tilted his head back and gave me a look.  Gesturing for me to wait by the door, so I nodded and walked over to the front door waiting for Louis, when Zayn came down the stairs.

“Heey beautiful” he said smiling

“ZAYN GO AWAY!” Louis shouted as he walked towards me and pushing me out the front door.

“You don’t have to be so rude to him Lou” I said looking up at my furious brother

“Belle I warned all the boys to stay away from my sisters, and then he goes and kisses you! I know what he’s like. He doesn’t want anything serious, and I don’t want you to fall for him and get hurt when it’s just the occasional snog and nothing else” ... I could sense the care in his eyes “look I know you’ve been sort-of my sister for 2 days, but if he hurts you, I will never forgive myself for not stopping it”

“Lou, he didn’t kiss me.  Yeah I think it was about to happen but it didn’t!  I can take care of myself” I stormed off down the driveway and I was intercepted by Charlotte and Renee.

“Belle what’s wrong? Belle stop!” charlotte called after me, before finally walking by my side.  “Belle stop walking, what happened”

“Nothing, I'm over- reacting, but I can’t go back now after storming off like that... do you want to go out somewhere?”

“Sure, cafe? I know just the one” she smiled and we walked towards the main shopping area in Doncaster and stopped at this corner cafe and sat down

“So what happened Belle”  I can’t hide anything from her, she knew me way to well.

“Well, Zayn and I almost kissed, and Louis had a rant about how he’s only going to hurt me.  So I told him I could take care of myself and I stormed off”

“You're causing trouble already! And Zayn hey” she winked at me

“there’s nothing going on, it was a moment thing, I feel nothing” I sort of lied, I do feel something, but I don’t think anything’s going on.

“Can I take your order?” the incredibly cute 16-year-old waiter asked.  I looked up and just smiled, Char sensed that I was about to embarrass myself so she quickly answered his question

“A regular cappuccino and a hot chocolate please”

“Is that all?” he said looking down at me and smiling again

“Yes thanks” I replied, regaining control of my jaw

“Okay won’t be long” he replied

“Yeah definitely not Zayn anymore is it Bellesy” Charlotte teased

I just stared in awe at the amazing-ness of our waiter.  As he came back he smiled at me again and I melted.  I looked at my sister who just laughed.

“I need to go to bathroom” I stated before standing up and making my way over to the toilets, before I was interrupted by him

“Hey, I’m Tyler” he said to me looking nervous

“Annabelle” I said smiling

“Look I know this is weird but you’re gorgeous and I was wondering if we could go get dinner sometime.”

“Um yeah sure” I said still smiling

“Oh great, well could I er have your number?”

“Sure do you have a pen?” I asked

“yeah here” he said giving me his pen and a order form

I wrote down my number, said goodbye and walked into the bathroom.  When I came back out I sat down, told my sister about Tyler and drank my hot chocolate while my sister talked on and on about the collage she wants to attend here.  When we were both finished we payed and I waved to Tyler before leaving.

Once we arrived home the boys were all sitting on the lounges and we walked into the kitchen.

“what do you boys want for dinner?” char asked

“PIZZA!” they all screamed

“okay but who wants to order, I have no clue what you boys want”

“I’ll do it” screamed Niall, before all the boys held him away from his phone and Liam stood up announcing that he would

I wandered up to my room and grabbed my phone.

*1 New Message*

From: Unknown

“Hey Annabelle it’s Tyler from the cafe... if you're not busy, did you want to get something to eat now? If not I totally understand but yeah.. Let me knowJ

Wow... Someone’s keen.  I saved his number and ran downstairs and asked char, she said that she would drop me there..

So I texted back

To: Tyler

“Hey, yeah sure where? J

From: Tyler

“Corner Bistro in 5? J

To: Tyler

“Yeah sure”

I just changed my shirt and put on my jeans.  I wandered downstairs and grabbed my wallet, saying goodbye to a disapproving Louis, a confused Zayn, and the other boys just eating.

Once we got there Charlotte made me promise to call her as soon as I felt uncomfortable, or when I wanted her to pick me up.  I promised and wandered into the restaurant.

I sat there for 10 minutes, then 20, then 30.  And still no show from Tyler.  I texted him asking where he was, and he didn’t reply.  I waited another 10 minutes before finally calling Charlotte and asking her to pick me up.

“That was quick” she said as I got into the car

“He didn’t show” I said looking out the window

“Oh what a jerk! I'm sorry Belle”

“Yeah it’s fine, just don’t tell the boys please, I'm incredibly embarrassed”

“I won’t say a word” she smiled and kept driving

I then got a text from Tyler.

From: Tyler

“Sorry babe I was a bit late... Come now? I'm waiting x”

“Char drop me off here.  I want to go back”

“What? No were going home” she said sternly

“Charlotte drop me off here, he’s there now” I replied getting angrier

“No way! He stood you up and now you're going to just go running back? No”

“Fine have it your way” I don’t know what came over me, but I opened the door of the car while she was driving, causing her to hit the brakes.  I then jumped out, slammed the door and ran, ignoring her shouts for me to go straight back.