Chapter Thirty- Forgiveness and Anger

Previously on ‘I Wanna Save You Tonight:

I could hear the crashing of waves as the ground I was walking on turned softer.

Paul’s hands were removed from my face and he told me to just stand and wait a second.

I looked around trying to take in my surroundings when the lights came on.

I looked around at the magical setting in front of me, and then I glanced up into his eyes as he stood there nervously looking at me.

.

-------------------------------------------------------------

.

Belle’s POV

The picnic blanket was set up on the shore of the beach.  The plates of what looked like nutella and strawberries lay on the blanket next to a basket filled with more food.  The fairy lights sat dangling from the surrounding trees and bushes.  It was magical, completely amazing.  I looked back up into those brown eyes.

“Zayn” I whispered in shock.  Not the bad shocks were you are upset, or angry.  But I was incredibly happy; I felt happy that he would do this for me, all of this, for me.  “… Zayn wh-“I started before he cut me off.

“Shhh, don’t talk.  I have to explain. Belle I can’t forgive myself for the way I treated you and I don’t really expect you to either so just listen.

You deserve better, you know you deserve better”, he started singing, his angelic voice ringing through my ears.

“We should be together, baby”, with each word he sang, he stepped closer to me, his eyes locked on mine

“With me and you it's whatever girl… So can we make this thing ours... You should let me love you” He now stood only a heartbeat away; his hand moved up to slowly caress my cheek.  I brought my hand up to hold it there.

“Let me be the one to give you everything you want and need… Baby good love and protection… Make me your-“

I couldn’t wait any longer; I stopped him mid-sentence; crashing my lips to his.  I tangled my fingers in his hair as he brought his arms around my waist.

He pulled away and kept his forehead on mine.  Removing one hand from my waist, he brought it back up to push the hair out of my face.

“Belle I… I never understood the true meaning of those words until I met you. When I first saw you, I knew it was real, I’m sorry for all the pain I made you feel.  I was trying to protect you from the media and the rumours and the girls that throw themselves at me for a photo.  I never meant those words. I love you.  Can you forgive me?”

I looked up into his pleading brown eyes, and smiled as a stray tear rolled down my cheek, which he quickly brushed away.

“You really hurt me, you know that right?” I whispered

“I know” his eyes quickly shifted to the sand, “it hurt me too, more than you will ever know”

“Good” I said trying to hide the smirk appearing on my face.

He simply laughed as he pulled me into a tight hug.

.

----------------------------------------------------------

 .

Andie’s POV

Ahhhhh it was almost 8o’clock. Louis would be here any minute. I sprayed my perfume on my wrists and covered them in the bracelets Sarah had gotten me for my birthday last year, looked back for a last check in the mirror then turned to Sarah for approval

“You look amazing Andie; you know I think it’s really cool how you and Louis can hang out as friends”

“As friends?” I laughed

“Well yea I mean he’s with Eleanor right?”

I wave of guilt hit my insides like a brick soon followed by realisation “Eleanor” I whispered as my voice cracked and the tears started to flow.

“Andie when he asked to see you tonight what were his exact words?” Sarah asked slightly angry and confused

“Umm… well he said that... err” I said trying to think what he had said.

“Andrea think!” she half yelled

“He said he missed me, and then asked that if I wasn’t busy tonight would I want to go on a date with him?” I said, confused and questioning his motives.

“Man whore” Was all Sarah said.  Her eyes showed anger as mine started to cry again.

I heard a car pull up outside the house, I looked out my blinds to see Louis Tomlinson making his way up my driveway.

I ran out of my room and opened the front door.

“Hey And- Oh what’s wrong, why are you crying?” he asked reaching out to me.  I stepped back in disgust before looking up at him.

“What are you trying to pull?” I asked

“What do you mean?” he said as confusion clouded his face

“What about Eleanor Louis?” I asked sternly, his face suddenly changed into one of guilt. “… I am not going to be the girl you cheat on your girlfriend with”

“Andie it’s not like that”

“Oh so I'm guessing our date tonight is just for shits and gigs is it?  Just see how many girls you can have once because you’re a big pop star so they won’t care?” I yelled as more tears made their way to my eyes

“Andie please!” he begged

“No Louis.  I’m no second choice.  Eleanor isn’t a second option.  You either want her or me!  And I'm not going to let you take me out on a date while Eleanor stays at home.  I'm not going to let you hurt her like that!” I yelled some more

“It isn’t like that!” he said, remorse building.

“So what is it then?  Was I just going to some one night stand?  I'm not that kind of girl either Louis!”

“NO!” Louis protested

“I think you should leave” I said calming down as I pointed to is car

“Please let me explain” he pleaded

“Just go” I said turning around and walking back up my stairs and looking down at him from my front door.

He just shook his head in frustration as he turned towards his car.  I ran inside and slammed the door.  Before sliding down against it and crying into my knees.

I heard his car drive away and a sense of relief fell over me.  I walked back up into my room and saw Sarah sitting their crying as well.  She was the best bestfriend, she felt what I felt, and she was always there. 

She cried some more as she pulled me into a tight hug.