Chapter TwentyNine- Secret Plans

A/N Helllooooo... Havent uploaded because of exams and studying and what not.  Might upload again tonight, I'll see how i go.. I still have to study for my Japanese test tomorrow if any of you are good at that and want to help mee? ahahaahaha... anywayy.. loveyouuu xo

Happy reeeaaddiiinggg....

wow im gay.

anyway..

hey that rhymed!! DJ BRITTANY DJ BRITTANY ALL DAY ALL NIGHT!

but seriously.. heres the story now..

.

.

.

Sarah POV

It had been 2 days since I last saw Niall.  He had been calling me and texting me a lot and he actually asked me out!  I was so happy, yet I can’t say that I wasn’t surprised by it.  I mean we had been talking for a while, and he is the cutest little man I know. 

Andie has just been let out of the hospital so I took her shopping for the day.  After hours of endless spending I think that both me and my credit card needed a rest.  We walked through my front door and into my bed room before I crashed onto the bed in a heap and took off the highly uncomfortable shoes I had worn.  Andie’s phone started ringing and she looked confused as she placed the phone to her ear...

“Hello?  Ohh hey!... Um yeah that sounds good... okay... See you then... bye” she smiled ecstatically as she hung up the phone.  I just looked at her expectantly but she was in a mood to annoy me, so she put her phone back down and acted like nothing had happened.

“Excuse me?” I said in my ghetto voice

“Huh?” she replied smiling

“DON'T MAKE ME WONDER ANY LONGER!” I screamed in excitement

“THAT WAS LOUIS FREAKING TOMLINSON!!!” she screamed

I was completely shocked as I jumped up and screamed with her.

“He asked if I wanted to go out with him on Friday night!” she said almost bursting from the smile on her face

“Ahhhhh!” I screamed excitedly along with her again.

The smile on her face was amazing.  Her curly hair bounced as she danced around the room to call me maybe.  She is a nutter, but I love her.

.

--------------------------------

Zayn POV

Sitting here.  Just waiting.  Not being able to focus on anything else but the look of hurt on her face when I screamed those words out to her.  I was an idiot, a complete dickhead.  And now I'm sitting here, waiting for the call from my best friends, telling me I have a chance.  That’s all I want; just another shot at her heart.