Muffins, Bacon, and Pancakes... O MY

I'm back. I hope you guys like.

********

Kristen Havens pov

I woke up earlier than anyone. I went to the kitchen, and opened a cabinet to find baking stuff. I always bake with my grandma for my grandpa. I got down two boxes of blueberry muffin mix. halfway through making them the other girls woke up and came out. I made muffins two times the normal size but that was what I liked to do. The hole place smelled like bake goods. I also made bacon, Kristen Parks made waffles, and Danielle made fresh squeezed orange juice.

By the time every thing was done the place was silent but it smelled so nice. I wished it always smelled like this. I went to wake up the boys. "Get up." I yelled in a sweet tone. There was not one response. I walked back to the kitchen and took out a pot and a wooden spoon. I walked back to the hall with doors lining it. I started to bang on the pot. All, I got was a few moans and one shut up. "I made food!" I screamed. One door opened and out came Nial he ran by kissed my cheek, then Zayn did the same, then Liam, and Harry. Louis never came. Kristen Parks came beside me and said "I got this one."

Kristen Parks pov-

When Louis never came out I saw a perfect opening to get some pay back. I got a bucket of water and entered his room. It was silent except for the sound of his breathing. I took the bucket a dumped ice water all over him. He shot up out of bed in seconds. "Breakfast is ready!" I smirked and went to walk out of the room. When he pulled me into a hug, getting me wet to. "Louis!" I screamed. We walked out of his room and to the eating space. Every one was eating, they stopped and started laughing when they saw us. They all stopped when they saw I was not laughing.

"This is amazing!" Zayn said holding up a muffin, "How did you learn to cook like this" he asked Kristen Havens. O no, Kristen Havens hates talking about it.

"Well I use to bake with my grandma for my grandpa, until they died a few months ago. My grandma made the best pancakes so I called her short stack." You could hear the sadness in Kristen Havens's voice. The room went dead silent. Harry stood up and walked over to Kristen Havens and gave her a big hug. Soon we all joined in the hug.

"So whats the plan for today?" Liam asked.

"Well us three are going to the gym, then window shopping!" Danielle said.

"Window shopping?" Louis questioned.

"Yea when you look at the stuff in the windows, you don't buy anything cause you don't have the money." Kristen Havens said in a duh tone.

"Well why don't we go with you and then it wont be "window shopping" it will be "shopping." Harry held up his credit card. Of course we all agreed, it was free shopping trip! In New York.

Danielle pov-

We went to the gym. Kristen Havens went to a bike along with Zayn and Harry. Kristen Parks went the weights along with Louis and Liam. I went to the treadmills with Nial. I stepped on and turned the speed to 4, Nial looked over and turned his speed to 5. I then turned mine to 6, he went to 7. I knew this would be fun. I turned mine up to 8 and again he went to 9. I turned mine up to the highest setting of 10, it was easy for me to keep up with because of the condition I was in. I could see Nial start to struggle to keep up.

"You know maybe you should take a break. Sitting in a hotel for a period of time can make you weaker." I stated. He shook his head no and continued running. We had been running for a while now. Every one stopped after 45 mins. We all got washed up and it was .................... shopping time!

We found a really cute store the had boys and girls clothing in it, so we went in. I picked out a pair of really cute green short shorts. I was startled twice 1)when I saw the price tag 2) when Nial came up behind me and said "You should try them on! I'll pay for them." It was a sweet offer but I couldn't.

"No that's to much. I can't let you pay!" I turned down the offer.

"Have you ever seen one of me paychecks love?" He was not going to leave it at a no.

In the end he payed for the shorts.