Where am i

I wake up on an unfamiliar bed. My head shoots up an hits what ever is above me. There are three walls around and one sheet on the other. I was in skinny jeans and a tight blue tank top. I moved the sheet and saw I was on a bus but not like a normal. It was like the tour buses you see on tv. Then it all came rushing back to me, the fight, the highway, and me explaining my life to five boys.

I guess that the boys were all up. My bag was neatly hung on a hook next to the bed. I took out my brush and ran it through my hair. It kept getting tangled in knots, that was probably from the rain and running. I then hopped off the bed and I do mean hopped cause I was on a top bunk.

I herd laughing so I walked close to it and I see five boys tackling each other. I raised my eyebrows as in saying what the heck.

"o we um... Were goofing off" zayn stuttered

"looks like sleeping beauty is awake" liam said climbing off of harry.

"k then and how did I get on the top bunk?" i was still wondering this.

"ummmmm well you see when you fell asleep in my arms we decided it would be best to not wake you so we took off your sweatshirt and placed you in the open bunk" Liam answered again.

"and my sweatshirt where is it now?" I asked

"well we hung it to dry cause it was soaked" harry gave one of his smiles.

"so whats for break fest" I changed the subject.

I know this is short but i will update again to day intresting coming up!