Explain

"PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed I hate being lifted up.

"You chose this way" he said as he still was holding me.

"no I didn't tell you to pick me up, so put me down now!" I was annoyed again.

"fine" with that he swung me till he was holding me bridal style. He then threw me and I landed on a couch.

All the boys were now inside. "what the heck is wrong with you!" I screamed I mean who the heck takes a girl against her will.

"were not the ones that are walking along the highway at 2am, running from cops" every one exept me started laughing at the black haired's comment.

"who are you guys any way" I asked after rolling my eyes. "o and.... your not as cool as you think you are". The guys started to laugh at him. "none of you are" let me tell you that shut them up then it was my turn to smirk.

"so you really don't know who we are?!?" the blonde one asked. I shook my head, i honestly didn't.

"well I'm Louis this is zayn Liam nial and Harry now you know us? Louis was trying to gt through to me.

O still had a puzzled look " maybe this would help" Liam noded to the boys and they started singing

"she still don't know us!" Harry yelled

"we are one direction for crying out loud" they all yelled at once.

"I thought in England it was roux to yell at a lady" I said maching their ascents.

"alright we are done with the insults now" Liam said I could tell he was the responsible one.

"so I guess it's time for ......... what's her face to tell her story" zayn said

" what's her face really my name is Kristen you know. And I don't really want to yell my life to a couple of imature people who are world famous." I said in a duh tone.

"no I think your gonna tell us or is gonna have to be like trying to get you on this bus

My eyes widened "fine I'll tell you!" I said as quick as I could. They all sat down on the ground around the couch and waited for me to start.

************************

if you want to hear her story then get ready. I'll try to update tomorrow. please comment and tell what you think.