Stelth Skills

We pulled into a small diner. that was my idea they always have great food.

"I still say we should have gone to Burger King" Nial complained.

"2 reasons why that would not be good 1. fans! 2. im still being tracked down!" I stated.

"I agree"liam had to put his words in to.

"Your just agreeing cause you think shes hot" Nial said in a taunting tone. My cheeks turned red.

"Nial stop harassing him we all think shes hot" harry stuck up for liam.

"This is a talk for when i'm not standing right here thanks" I shouted over their yelling.

Liam pov:

 We all loaded off the bus and into the diner. We sat at the table in the middle. there was no one there but us. We were in the middle of eating when two men in black came in. They were getting ready to rob the place. I saw Kristen inspect the 2 guys. She then jumped up and started to beat up 1 of the guys. All 5 of us looked astounded at how well she fought them off. She got 1 down by a pole she then picked up a piece of string and tied him up. she did the same with the 2nd guy. We quickly payed and ran out before the cops got there.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!" I yelled when we got on the bus.

"I knew they didn't gave guns" she said waiting for him to yell.

"Still you could have died!" he screamed.

"I have to go call my friend Danielle" she held up her iphone.

I snatched the phone "no you dont".

She took the phone back and walked away. she stoped and looked over her shoulder "I know how to fight".

**********************************************

she what she says to her friend. also try reading my friends book "Diary of a suicude" by danigirl6. please vote!!!!!!!!! thats all I ask.