You Think This Is Funny

Kristen Havens pov

Kristen threw Harry into the pool. There was a giant splash. When Harry made it to the surface his curls where strait and in his eyes. All the boys started laughing.

"You think this is funny!" us girls said in union.

"Why yes yes we do." Nial said challengingly.

"As a mater of fact we find this hysterical loves" Louis started being a wise crack.

"Well I don't think you will find this funny" I looked at the girls and they nodded we then one by one threw each boy in the pool we then smirked and left the shocked boys in the pool. We went up to our room. I was the first to take a shower then came Danielle, and last but not least Kristen Parks. We all changed into short shorts and our jogging tops. the jogging tops came to our belly boutens. We wore our bikinis under. We graped a bottles of water and then we exited the room. As we waked down the hall to the lobby we ran into the boys.

"Where do you think your going" Zayn asked as the others looked us over.

"Well wouldn't you like to know" Danielle got in her sassy mode.

We pushed past them and continued walking. We went outside and walked to a near by park. Once there we all started to jog.We stayed at a steady pace that all of us could keep up with. After running about 3 miles we stopped.

When we made it to the hotel again Kristen Parks shouted "to the pool! She raised her arm like Super Man and ran to the pool. she was nice and fun to be around, until you got her angry.

We made it to the pool and we were the only ones there. We took off our clothes leaving us in our bikinis. Mine was a paint splattered design, Kristen Parks' was a plain pink top and pink and white striped bottoms, Danielle's was a neon striped design. We then all ran and jumped. The pool was heated so it was very warm. We swam and played for about an hour when suddenly I was pulled under water by a familiar idiotic boy!

*************************************************************

I posted 2 times in one day yay! plz comment NOT KRISTEN PARKS! And vote!