Hangout

Hey sorry its late but wattpad deleted it before I could save so I will type it again.

***********

Zayn's pov

We ran from the girls and to the room. Our room was like a three bedroom house. I looked  behind me to only see 3 boys and two girls. Liam and Kristen H. were both gone.

When we made it to the room the girls cornered us."He didn't mean it he was just joking!" Harry shouted.

"No I wasn't Louis protested.

"Are you trying to kill us lad" Harry smacked Louis upside the head.

"If you wanted to hear monkeys sing you should just listen to your cd." Kristen P. fired. The girls then turned around Kristen P. making sure her hair hit Louis in the face.

Just then Liam joined the group. He sat down and started to read a book, when Kristen H. opened the girls bedroom door"Liam can I talk to you for a moment" she asked. He moved his book from his face, "in private"she continued.

Kristen H.'s pov

I felt bad about yelling at Liam earlier, he didn't do anything wrong. He followed me into my room and I shut the door. "I'm sorry about yelling at you" I said as he sat down on my bed.

"Hey no worries" he said as if it was nothing.

"No its not ok you didn't do anything and I was rude after you guys have been short of nice to me!" I half yelled.

"Alright I'll forgive if you say that One Direction are amazing and hot!" he smirked.

"No way!" I yelled "now leave so I can change." with that he left and I changed into black sweatpants and a blue tank top. I then put my hair in a messy bun and walked out.

When I walked out Kristen Parks and Louis where fighting about which movie was better Harry Potter or Twilight. I jumped over the couch and landed between them. "You both are wrong it is The Lives Of Kristiens" I shouted. me and Kristen P. started laughing. me and her always joked about how they should make a movie about our lives.

Danielle's pov

I got up from where I was sitting and went to my room. I changed into shorts and a tank top. I walked out with a bottle of green nail polish in my hand. I took the remote from Harry and changed the channel. I stated to paint my nails green when Harry shouted "Hey we were watching football!"

"But its not football season yet" Kristen H. pointed out.

"Its called soccer here but we call it football didn't you learn about England?" Zayn questioned.

"We learned about it we just don't remember!" Kristen P. yelled.

"Don't forget the Irish man!" Nial pouted like a two year old.

"How bout we play a game instead?" I stated.

"Like...... TRUTH OR DARE!" Louis screamed in my ear.

Nial's pov

After all the girls agreed to play we started. "Alright a....... Har-" Kristen P. started but Louis cut her off by screaming.

"No my idea I go first!" Louis screamed. " Kristen truth or dare?" 

"Which one!" Kristen H. and I said in unision.

"Parks!" Louis answered. "I don't like you two having thee same name!"

"Truth" I rolled my eyes at his comment.

****************************

The next chapter will have the rest of the game and more please comment and vote!