SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Back I will try to update as much as I can

*****************

Danielle pov-

Every one was in bed and I was walking down to my room I had 4 days until they were leaving again.

I was walking down the hall when I was pulled into a room! A hand covered my mouth so I could not scream.

"Shhhhhhhhhh it just me, Niall!" He wispered. I smaked him upside the head. "What was that for?" He rubbed his head.

"You scared the shit out of me!" I yelled.

"Shhhh keep your voice down I need to talk to you!" he said. I gave him a face that said keep going. "Well you see ummmmmmm I really like ummmmmm you and was wondering if you want to go out with me?" he said so quickly I had a hard time understanding what was going on.

"I think I herd you correct so I'll say....." Just as I was about to answer the door opened. Zayn stood there.

"Have you seen my phone?" He asked

"On the tabble mr.vain" I said annoyed.

"You should get some sleep Dani, you seem cranky" Zayn rolled his eyes at my name for him.

With that I walked out the room to keep suspisions low.

I woke up next morrning really early. I had nothing to do and I wanted some fresh air. I climb the stairs that led to the roof. I was still in my shorts and tank top. When I made it up there I saw some one with blonde hair. "Hey Nialler, we never finished talking last night." I said simply. I had been thinking about my answer.

"You scared me! Come take a seat." he pointed to a spot next to him. I walked over to him and sat down. It was pretty chilly for a summer day. The sun was just rising and it was beautiful. "You must be freezing here take my jacket." He handed it to me. I knew there was no point in fighting it cause he would win because I'm to tired to fight.

"Thanks. This is really pretty." We both looked at the sun that was now rising. Shades of light pink and orange dance and mixed together. I leaned my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around my waist. "The answer is yes." I said with out moving my head.

"The answer to what?" He asked. I couldn't tell if he really didn't know.

"To the question last night." I replied.

He thought for a moment before turning to means smiling.

"I don't think we should tell anyone just yet ok." I said. I wasn't sure how they would react. He nodded and turned back to the sky.

Harry's pov-

That night we played truth or dare it was nice. We almost all got along. I got to kiss Kristen Havens, I found it highly funny. Her lips were soft when they touched. I went to the living room and saw some one sitting on the couch. Her hair was up in a messy bun and she was wearing shorts and a orange tank top. " I like you shirt" I said, she jumped in the air obviously not expecting some one there.

"Thanks orange is my favorite color. " she replayed looking at her shirt.

"Question why are you up at five in the morning?" I said looking at the clock.

"I could ask you the same thing, but if you must know I had a bad dream. Go ahead laugh I know a bad dream!" she sighed.

"Why dont we go night saimming and you can tell me all about this night mare of yours" she raised her eyebrows. " Hey we don't always have to not get along!" I put my hands up in defense. She smiled and nodded. She walked to her room to what I guess change.

She returned 5 mins. later with a cover up on and a towel in hand. We walked down to the pool. Instead of Kristen putting her stuff on a chair she walked through the doors that led to the out side pool. I didn't say anything i just followed. When I got out there she was looking up at the stars. This was my chance to get her. I walked up behind her and picked her up bridal style. She gasped she had already had her cover up of leaving her in a dark pink and brown flowered bikini. I walked over to where the stairs were and started to walk down them. When the water hit us it was not actually cold.

I went till the water hit my chest then stopped. I relished Kristen was still in my arms. I moved my arms and she went completely under water. She came up and I smirked. She went under water and I thought swam away. But when I felt my foot be pulled out from under me I knew I was wrong. When I came up she was sitting on the steps.

I swam over to her "so you gonna tell me your night mare now?"

"Well I was in my history class when a

An walked in the room looking for me. He claimed he was my father. He said that I would have to live with him because my mother had been murdered.- she stated to cry. I rested her head on my chest.- when I asked who the murder was he said my brother and that my brother killed himself after." she was

Now trully crying.

After a while she stopped and we had continued to swim. We were now out of the water watch ing the sun appear over all the building. "do you ever wonder how many people are looking up at the same sky at the same time as you?" she wonder out loud. "Or why it seems that good people have more bad things happen to them?" she looked at me her hazel eyes looked into mine. The sun shined perfectly off her hair that was now dry. I just smiled at her.