Author's note.

Hello, 안녕하세요, Assalamualaikum

How to start this😅 Thank you for reading my first ship fanfiction, it was a great opportunity to write again and of course while writing this fanfiction, I have been through a lot of rough time, sweet time and sad time but well it was great to experience all of it and I can finally overcome it.

Well to be very honest, He Jokes. have a lot and many many more chapters but school started again😭 But I hope all of you enjoy reading He Jokes. I don't really ship Seulyong but I love their combination stage which explain how this story is if you notice;

Rewatch their combination stage you can see how Seulgi is alone at first, and she kind of do a move of both of her hand on top and open it, and also when Taeyong came means Taeyong came to her life suddenly and how they minding each other's busniess at first. But when Seulgi fall, Taeyong late to notice but he also fall, but then, they stood up together. And last but not least, they last pose, they're so close to kiss. Same like this story's ending, very close to happy ending. Right right?

Anyway I wish all of my readers of He Jokes. a happy new year, I also hope you can achieve your dream in 2018!! And remember, I am someone you can talk to if you have any problems, e.g like how Taeyong couldn't open his heart a bit to tell others his story which made him hurt and became totally mad. Please, if you have such a thing, slide through my Wattpad DM or IG dm; (@jiminandfriends / @boomingsystemuhohtytrack2) both are my acc. I am a free and positive minded person. Don't let yourself hold it in such a long time okay? Don't cry by yourself.

Anyway, I hope those such thing won't be happening in your happy 2018 year right? If you're still in your school year, please take a good care of yourself and get your sleeping schedule right and not to stress yourself out. And if you're a human, any human with speciality or not, thank you for existing!!❤️

Last but not least, thank you again and thank you again and again a lot a lot a lot!! I love all of you❤️🙆🏼🙆🏼🙆🏼 See you later on again👋🏼👋🏼 with better books and better story line!!

Next authorparksshi's story, what will it be?🤔🤔🤗🤗 Goodbye!