K

(Seulgi's pov)
I hugged my knees and cried. What should I miss for? When I never even have a great time to miss of before.

I thought this place is safer than home but indeed, they're just the same.

I opened my right fist and saw the earlier picture. "I'm just confused," I cried. Suddenly I felt as if I my neck and my stomach were kicked hard. The picture in my hand, fall down accidentally. And I felt chocked. My head shake and it hurts. I heard a knock, a loud repeated knock. I tried to rich the door knob but before I could, I collapsed.

(Taeyong's pov)
Flashback
"Aa!" One of the bodyguard scream.

"What?" I asked.

"No boss, you scared me in the very early morning, very..," He replied.

"There's no time, let's rush," I went out.

"Where will us be going to sir?" Another bodyguard asked.

"Yoo, Sa do research of her, Han and Seo follow me going to her place," I ordered before going in the car.

~~
It took us not too long though but today's weather too cold.

"We've arrived boss," the driver pulled the hand break.

"Good, let's go," I get off the car and explore her neighborhood. She seems to live alone. "Han, Seo pack her clothes, make sure the sweater and jackets first," I ordered. "Ah and," I remembered something. They stopped before they can react through my orders. "Glove and socks too,"

"Alright boss," they bowed and started to pack. I looked around the house and a lady behind her house was watering a plant of her.

"Excuse me, who are you?" The lady asked. "I'm Seulgi's neighbor, Wendy, I'm very close to her,"

"K," I replied without even looking at her.

"Is that your name or just okay?" She giggled.

"K, King," I replied. "But if you're close to her you would know where she is now,"

"Don't tell me, are you a boyfriend of her that she's been talking about?" She asked.

I looked at her and made an eye contact with her. I can see, this lady who said she's a close to Kang Seulgi giggling around the neighborhood and made some stupid rumors. "Listen here lady watering plant, don't even think of spreading rumors," I went away from there. "What a mouth," I shook my head. "Han, Seo buy for me some hot pack later on our journey back," I demand them.

They looked at each other in disbelief. In my current situation I don't really got bothered by something like weather and stuffs.

"Don't ask anything, just buy some hot packs later on before I tell you what I see in you," I walked back to the car.

"What's wrong with King?"

"I can hear you,"

~~

"I'm on my way back, did you get any?" I was called by Yoo.

"There's something," Yoo answered.

"What is it tell me," I scratched my itchy right eyebrow.

"She's allergic to bean sprouts,"

"Alright," I hang up the phone call just like that and start dialing the house's phone number.