O

(Seulgi's pov)
After washing up, I went to the dining room but still didn't see Taeyong yet.

"Good morning madam, please have a breakfast," a woman approached me.

"What about Taeyong?" I scratched my head.

"Taeyong? Who..," she looked so puzzled.

"Aaah I forgot," I clicked my thumb and index finger together. "The king, 'king'," I repeated the word king and clearly said it.

"Oh, boss went out early in the morning to do some work," she replied. While I nodded my head walking to the dining room.

"Woah," I was amazed. This time it is Korean foods. "This is what I'm talking about," I pulled the chair and sat down. Started to eat.

I saw all the maids from the foods section looking at me like I'm someone to be honor of. I stopped eating like a bear and looked at the woman I talked to just now. "Oh, I'm sorry madam," she bowed and quickly asked them to get back to their work. "The others are just amazed,"

"Why? Did I look like a bear while eating after starving for a day without Korean foods?" I asked.

She shook her hand while giggling. "Boss Lee never brought any lady before cause he's not a love able person,"

"I know right," I put my spoon down and turn my body to face her. "First he tried to avoid me, and then trying to make me to avoid him and now look at that arrogant dumbass walking towards me- OH," I shut up immediately after realizing my words from head went out before him, Taeyong appeared and asked me.

"What are you up to?" He, infront of me while both of his at his waist on each side. The woman, bowed and went in. He looked at me after confirming the woman went in. "I'm asking you,"

"Nothing I was just," I tried to avoid his eye contact to find an idea. "Breakfast?" i furrowed my eyebrows.

He sighed. "We're sharing a room and a bed but not clothes," his hands from his waist, he let them go.

"Aa-," I looked at myself. Last night I slept with a just a bathrobe though. Cough cough. "I didn't even have time to pack and you just kidnapped me," I whispered, only I could hear.

"Listen Kang Seulgi," he suddenly went closer to me. He undo his belt and put the belt on the dining table while one of his hands near the table landed on it softly while the other hand landed on the chair's back top. I pulled back a little and my eyes went shook, trying to avoid his eye contact. "Do anything you want in this house but as long as you're under my control, it's either two, you suicide or killed by me," he whispered. And he went to whispered to my ears, "I don't care even if you're a woman," he smirks and walks away. Just like that? Yup.

"What the hell," I was shook in disbelief. "Did he just threatened me?" I stood up from the chair. "That annoying brat," I clenched my teeth. "What? 'I don't care even if you're a woman'?" Tried to mimic him. "Ohh!" I put my hands together in shocked. "Now I get it!" I jumped in excitement. "That's why huh,"

~~
They told me to explore the house. So I did. I don't know what Taeyong was up to and why am I actually here for.

"What room is this," I pushed the door. "Oh he got a music room, cool," I smiled. I went to room by room. Damn his house is big. "What about this," I tried to pushed the door but it seems to be locked. "What a minute, the bodyguard gave me the keys in each of this house's room," I tried to find the number code of this room, 127. "126, 128, hm where is 127," I asked myself. "Excuse me," I ran to the nearest bodyguard. "You must missed giving me room 127's key,"

"Oh! We forgot to tell you room 127 is locked due to privacy that Boss Lee had told us not to go in there," he explained. Hm, what s he keeping there? Don't tell me- is it related to earlier's thingy? NOW I GET IT.

I must go in there. I must go in there. I said my thank to him and ran back to the room. "Now how," I questioned myself. "HAH!" I ran to the back of the house, there I found a small window for room 127. "Hehehehe," I laughed like satan.

I went in with my flexible body. Dusts. I coughed a little. Gosh when is the last time they cleaned this place.

I looked around. Nothing extra ordinary that I'm looking for.

Suddenly, a vase captured my eyes. I picked it up and admire it. It was a white vase with designs of red roses. It looks really vintage. I turned the vintage 180 degree to see it more by the other side. I found a picture printed picture in the vase and looked at it. "Is this a family photo?" I blew the dusts away. "He looks so happy, and normal with that black hair," I added.

But then, the room 127's door was wide open. I was shook. And Taeyong was right infront. The vase in my hand fall down and broke into pieces as I was totally shocked. I hide the family photo in my fist.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" He asked with his red face, ready to explode.

"I'm just- I just-,"

Without words further he went near me and held both of my wrists. It was too strong and it hurts. "Who let you in?!"

"Let me go it hurts," I tried to hold my tears while avoiding his green eyes. He's scary. I'm scared.

"Who are you to demand me?!" He held it stronger. "You are not more than a hostage,"

"It hurts Taeyong let me go," I tried to pulled my wrists but he's too strong.

"Kang Seulgi, who are you?!"

My left eyes dropped a tear. "You're right!" I replied. He stopped suddenly. "Who am I?" My eyes that was staring at an empty floor just now, now looking at his eyes making eye contact. "What am I doing here?" His hands while still at my wrists but his hold was released. "Tell me what am I doing here!" I pushed him at his chest with my both hurt hands. "Like a fool, I'm following your psycho demands," But then, I felt a tight slap on my left-full-of-tears cheek. "What did I expect," I ran away from him to the bedroom and shut the door down before locking it.

(Taeyong's pov)
I couldn't control myself anymore. My right hands are trembling as I looked at it was covered by her tears. I'm going too far. Someone, please. Save me.