H

(Taeyong's pov)

"Come in," the psychologist demand and I pushed the damn door. "Oh Mr. Lee, it's been a while, anyway what made you came all the way to here?"

"I have a problem of course," I said.

"Oh, sure I can help, please take a seat," and I followed his instructions and sat on the seat. "How have your father been doing?"

"He died," I answered while tapped the table with my fingers. The psychologist just stayed silent. "A long story," I raised my eyebrows.

"Anyway, let's talk about your problems shall we?" He offered me a drink. "What could your problem be?" He asked. Along the conversation, I forgot to mention that I used my ball cap to cover my face.

I stayed silent for a minute. "It came back,"

"What came back?" He must be really interested.

"You know that," I smirked. "Somebody must have woke me up really bad,"

"Don't tell me-"

"Yes," I nodded. "What you think right now, is absolutely correct,"

"Okay now Lee Taeyong-sshi please calm down, this might be impact of your father's death, same as your mother's death," the psychologist told me. "Someone must have woke him up really bad-" then he suddenly stopped. "You- woke up?"

I threw my ball cap away and face him. "Sure I woke up," my green eyes following his black pupil. "And I'm getting stronger cause this is what I really look as," I chuckled. We suddenly made an eye contact and I could now see what he's going to do next. "Are you going click on your emergency button?"

"Wha-"

Bang! A quick shot on his head was enough to serve another person a grave. His blood and head was lifeless on the table. I took another glance with my green eyes and half whispered,"by the way I killed father too, sorry you miss that." And I walked away.

The bodyguard bowed in front of me and asked,"Sir, where will you be going next?"

"Drop by the police station,"

"But sir you will be catch-"

"Nope, I'm catching someone instead," I cut him and smirked.
~~
Since father's death, all his assets, money are mine. People bowed in front of me, cried for my mercy. People could say, I'm crazy. Yes I really am. I'm rich, no one will disobey me now. Cause I have got everything.

But for now I had to stay awake, stay crazy. How? I need to keep the person who woke me up stay by my side. Believe it or not, I think it is her.

"Clear the path, boss Lee is arriving," the path was cleared as the bodyguard demand and I walked down from my car after opened by one of my man. "Sir,"

"Huuh," I growled. I sighed.

Wearing my black suit shoe, white colored with black stripes long sleeves oversized shirt and black skinny office trousers. Along with, you know the key point with my eyes, strong green hair color. (Lol, to make it short, Taeyong's wearings during his MAMA2017 performance with Seulgi).

"Anyway sir, may I help you?" A man bowed infront of me and I grabbed his head.

"Where is your people who interview me along with alibi Jun Jimyeon last time?" I took a glace on him. He shivered.

"Le- let me check it first on the list," I let his hair go and he ran unstable to her destination at the counter. "Yo-you-r name i-is?"

"Taeyong, Lee Taeyong," I smirked and wink at the same time.

"Tha-"

"That can't be."

"How did you know-"

"-what I'm going to say next?" I took a deep breathe. "Come on don't waste my time, bring her to me," then he nodded as respond.

Minute later, a woman came up in front of me. I chuckled. "We meet again I see,"

"Sorry, I never met you before," she furrowed her eyebrows. "I mean, sunbaenim-" she looked at the man beside her. The man beside her gave her look-carefully look. She took a very long look on me. "I never deal with such a person like you,"

She was about to walk away but I stopped her by my words,"You woke me up,"

"Excuse me?"

"This is weird," I stare at her eyes, but I see nothing at all. Nothing! "But yet perfect, Han take her," I demanded one of my man and went straight to my car. A man opened the car's door for me and I went in.

From the car's window, I could see her struggling when Han, one of my man lift her and pushed him into another car.

"Where are we going next sir?"

"You know how rotten life got better?" I said while my right fingers exploring the texture of my lips. "By changes,"

~~
"Let me go! Let me go!" She tried her best but failed. Obviously.

"Poor," I walked into the room.

"You! Who are you and what do you want from me?!" Her eyes was red.

"Kang Seulgi, February 10th 1994, Ansan Gyeonggi-do," I smirked. "I just want a simple answer for my simple question,"

"You can't threaten me like this," she clinched her teeth in anger. "I'm a police officer!"

"Woah police! What a great surprise," I replied. "Not so surprised, but I can't predict your future shake my head," I shook my head while laughing. "But guess what?"

"What...," she started to feel scared.

"Police are now working for me," I let out my gun and target it in front of her.

She was shook that her eyes didn't blink at all. "Now answer me," I said slowly. "Are you going to stay with me or not?"

"What's the simple answer you said about?" her lips was shaking.

"Yes," I tilted my head a little and went back focusing her. "Cause you're interesting, something I should find out of,"

"You know, why should I obey you?"

"Because," I put my gun back. "You're under my control,"