S

(Seulgi's pov)

K?!

"K!" I exclaimed but suddenly the guy infront of me pointed a gun on me.

"How could you-,"

"I hate playing playground in rain," K chuckled. "Cause it's fun," before anyone could react, he took fast steps to one of the guy's man and knock him down after stole his gun. "Huh," and he points the gun towards the guy who targeted me. "Let her go,"

"So I was told K," the guy started. "You will die too if she die," he continued. "Tell me, why? Is this a romeo and juliet?"

"More like harley you asshole," I kicked his stomach down and fold his hands before taking his gun.

K smirked. "Pity," and he shot him down and other of his man too. And I was there holding gun but stopped in action. I of course have experience of holding guns but this is now different.

I took a glance on K. Just how K.

"Let's go home," he throw his gun on the ground and took mine on my hand and throw it on the ground too. He took my left hand and walk back to the car with me.

~~

All his man was worried about him. Me too. The car went silent and K too. The only thing I want to ask is, where did he went to.

~~

When we arrived home, I went straight to the room so does he. We're in silence.

He laid on the bad and I slap his feet. "Yah, you're still wet," I throw a towel at him.

He grabbed it in time and cover his face with the towel. I sighed and walk towards him. After that I dry his hair with the towel hoping to have courage to ask.

"Where did you go?" I finally asked slowly. But no respond. "Answer me," but still. "Taeyong and I was worried, we thought you won't comeback aga-," suddenly he hugged me. "K-,"

"Shhh," so I let him.

"Everything is alright right?" I asked.

"It's alright," he nodded. Seriously I never watch this version of K. And then we went silent again. But still in the same position. "Want to hear a story?"

"Uh?" I was confused.

He broke the hug and patted the space beside him and I laid down with him. "Once there was a boy," he started. "Everything is perfect for him, money, high knowledge, skills and parents," he continued. "But it only take a piece of paper with 3 words on it to change a happy family," he added again. "Do you know what it is?" He turned facing his face towards me. I shrugged my shoulders. "Positive mental illness," I could feel like he's trying to hold his tears.

"K if you're not comfortable about this let's not-,"

"So my father started to see other girls," he cut. "Ignoring and abusing my mother, and me stucked in his cage," he inhale and exhale. "They gave me chance to fix things,"

He told me a whole long story but I suddenly felt my heavy eyes started to feel heavier.

(Taeyong's pov)

"So I-," I turned around to face her but only found that she's asleep. I chuckled. "Maybe next time," I pushed the blanket and wish her a good sleep. "Thank you,"

(Seulgi's pov)

I saw the man trying to kill everyone. And I was there standing in blank. In the dark.

"Kang Seulgi?" He called. I face him and he shot me down before shot himself down.

And he is,

"K!"

I screamed out loud and realized all of that was just a dream. "K...," I panted and rushed to the bathroom.

~~
After I've do all my morning routine,I went to the kitchen. Well I guess K already doing his job by now. But wait.

"I am asking you," K's voice. "Who serves her the bean sprouts,"

I hide myself behind the wall. "We are so sorry Boss, we're very careless-,"

He slammed the table and said, "You are fired," to the main woman. All of them react shocked as if.

I unhide myself and walked fastly towards K. "You don't have to go that far, I am okay see," I show him some red marks on my skin that's getting better and better.

"I don't work with careless people,"

"People can make mistakes!" I half shouted.

"I don't see my 'people' as 'people'," he replied coldly and left. I looked at down, hopeless. And turn around to face his co-workers.

"I am so sorry," I bowed 90 degree. "Because of me, you got fired and all of you in trouble, I am so sorry,"

"It's okay Madam, there's a lot of things to do, besides I am looking forward to resign anyway," she answered with a very angelic smile on her face. "I've worked with Mr. Lee until now his son, a very long period and I finally need some rest now,"

I looked at her in guilty face. "Rest well,"

She nodded and started to go to her room to pack. What's wrong with K seriously.

I went to K and he was just sitting on one of the bench at his garden. "You grow flowers too,"

"What are you doing?" He greeted again coldly.

"You make me felt guilty," I sighed and took a sit beside him. "K," I called.

"Stop calling me K, it's only for business partners," he mumbled.

"Then call me Noona, since I am older than you," I make a peace sign in cute way.

"What do you want?" He asked. Again coldly ignoring my cute posing.

"Can you do aegyo?" I asked him. He just sighed and walked away. "Yah! Let's walk together,"

I ran after him and walked behind him. "Stop following me around,"

"Eh what's wrong, you're the only person that's interesting in this huge house," I respond and he suddenly stopped, make me bumped his back.

He turned around which made both of us close. Too close. "I don't fall for cheesy things," he turned back in front and continue walking.

I chuckled in disbelief. "Who's saying cheesy thing?!" I chuckled again and walked faster to make our steps and path the same as I walked beside him. "You talked too much, you're too open, you-,"

"I don't talk too much," he cut. "Before," he continued.

"Why?" I blinked.

"There's no one to talk to," he replied and continue walking faster. I tilted my head a little.

"Wait wait," I followed him. "Last night-,"

"Boss, the venue was set, tomorrow 4 in the afternoon," a bodyguard who just approached us.

He just nodded in respond. And everything went silent. "Answer me," I started although there's still bodyguards around us. "Last night-,"

"Nothing happened," K furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance and walked away back to inside.

"That selfish arrogant dumbass," I clinched my teeth.

"What happened last night madam?" One of the bodyguard dare to ask me.

I sighed and walked back inside. But before I started, I rolled my eyes at the bodyguard and said,"shut your pervert mind."

I walked pass the kitchen and remember about the woman who got fired today. "Because of me after all," I pouted to myself. "She even worked for Lee's family and- wait if she worked for Lee's family for such a long time, she must had knew everything!" I widen my eyes as I've hit the jackpot.