.

(Seulgi's pov)

"Hello, anybody home?!" I knocked on the woman who must have know K longer's house door. It was far away from K's house in Gangnam.

"Who are you looking for?" A woman around my age open the door.

"Is Mrs. Yoo home?" I asked the woman.

"Yoo? What's her full name?" She asked again.

"Yoo GooShin," I answered.

"My grandmother?" She seemed shook. "Who are you?" Again she questioned.

"I am Seulgi, Kang Seulgi," I answered.

"Yoo Gooshin, my grandmother, was dead years ago, before I even born," she stated which made me shook.

"That's impossible-,"

"Sorry but I need to go," she replied in hurry and shut the door.

"What is so wrong here," I sighed in confusion.

(Taeyong's pov)

"Good good come here little girl," I pointed the gun along to her walk towards back to her grandmother. "Never, NEVER tell a girl name Kang Seulgi anything, if you want your grandmother, my ex-workers safe,"

"O-okay," she replied in shuttered.

"Good," I place the gun back in my pocket and say let's go to my bodyguards before going out of the house through back door. "That girl, ain't smart enough,"

(Seulgi's pov)
"This is wrong," I repeated the word again and again while in one of K's car that he asked me to use and his driver for me. He have many cars.

"Excuse me," I tried to talk to the driver again. "The woman who just got fired today- nevermind," I sighed and sit back.

"You're trying to search her didn't you?" He started.

"Yes!" I responded. "But but but I could manage to meet her, her granddaughter told me that she's-,"

"Dead, years ago," he cut.

"How- how did you know?" I was shook again.

"Try to recall all what you have been through after weeks in K's house, I used to be dumb like you," he smiled cause I could see his dimple from beside.

"Don't tell me-," I was speechless as a thought pass my mind. "Can I borrow your phone?"

"Hm, think about it again, can you?"

"Oh right, then can you drop me by the nearest internet cafe?" I asked and he nodded and change his way.

As soon as we arrived, I opened the door and know all about it now. Why I was kidnapped, why they doesn't let me communicate to the outside world, why I was kept in silence. And why Taeyong become K.

Actually that night when he told me a story, I maybe slept but I heard all about it. I have that kind of sleeping habit.

Because of that psycho.

"Excuse me, can I lend 1 computer with internet for 1 hour please?"

"Sure that will be 1 dollar," and I gave her the money before she show me the computer.

As soon as she was gone from my sight, I immediately went to the internet explorer and open naver.

"A person with- no no- how to- no no," I kept on typing but ended up deleting the characters. I clinched my teeth in frustration.