Chapter 9: Highschool Troubles part 2

Heyy everybody that reads this! sorry i haven't updated in a while its been very hecktic with me having to get my grade up so i don't fail Freshman chemistry.  Anyways i know that you have been waiting for this update so imma stop talking. Oh and imma start doing songs and when they should be played.

My Songs Know What You Did In the Night by  Fall Out Boy.

Alicai's Point Of View

I'm a werewolf!? I thought in my head looking at Jake who looked like he was about to get yelled out by me cause he bit me.

"Jake" was alli said and he fell to the floor on his knees and started begging and crying.

"I'm so sorry babe!!! i didnt mean to but when every thing happened I just couldn't stop myself! PLease don't be mad at me!!!" after he stopped yelling i knelt down and lifted his chin so that i could see those gorgeous eyes. Those same tingles went from my hand and all went to my pants. I blushed and looked at him to realize that he to was hard and blush.

"Jake why would i be mad? This is a great thing! i can be withy ou for as long as we live! i can feel what you feel and expeirience what you do! i can truely be your mate." i said calmly lifting him up and putting my arms around him and pulling him close to me. I didnt realize how hard that i had a hold of him till he squeeled and groaned.

"Alicai. Your a lot stronger than me right now." he said and i realized that i had a strong hold on him and i let him go.

"Haha uhh sorry" i said starting to blush and bite my lip." 

The look he gave me right then had me feeling like i was on cloud 11. Yup i shot right by it cause it was so close. I didnt realize that i was bleeding till i felt my teeth moving and sinking into my lip.

"Shit" i cursed under my breath.

"Haha yea you'll get used to it." he started. "Just lick your lips" he said.

I did as i was told and i felt my lips and the holes were gone. As if reading my mind he answered my question.

"Since were werewolves we have the healing ability of a human and a wolf and both of them multiplied by a lot and we can heal almost instantly."

"I see" i say still stroking my lip. "Well would you like to add anything else that i should know about?" i asked him seriously.

"Well there is the fact of your wolf." he started catching my attention when he said 'wolf ' "You couldnt have become a werewolf if you didnt already have a wolf. more than likely he was hiden or asleep before i bit you and now that i had bit you... which i am still sorry for... he finally had a purpose to wake up from sleeping or come out of hiding. The best thing for you to do is to try to talk to him or her. The wolves can be either sex." Jake said like he was the professor rather than Zack

"Okay and how do you suppose that I do that?" i asked in all curiosity.

"Well first of you have to get it attention, The you have to try to convice it to talk to you and more than likely since its ur first time you'll-" I was cut off as i fell to the floor. I could hear yelling but than it quited down to a laugh before i woke semi woke up in this amazing foresty place. Jake was nowhere to be seen and all that was there was trees and no birds were chirping nothing. I suddenly heard thuds leading this way. I stood up and got in my fighting stance that i use to the bullies that i now wish i had dealt with.

"Alicai!" a voice yelled through my head at me. I had a sudden reaction of shock. That voice! that was the voice that talked to me when i was little! The name instantly poopd back into my head. When i was little i had thought ithat i was mentaly retarded cause i always talked to Astron. That was his name.