Chapter 3:The Fight Of Life and Death

Hey everybody thanks again for reading this and all that Jazz... So what happened last time? It was so sudden that i shocked my self!So Jake wants to become a vampire so he can be with Alicai... hmm what doyou guys think? Will he actually go through with it? Vote and something great will happen!!!!

"Jake are you sure?" Edward asked sounding seriously concerned,

"Yes what ever it takes for me to stay with Alicai forever il do...i dont want to everlose him." Jake said looking down at his hands whichwere obviously shaking out of control.

"Jake you dont have to do this!" i said "It says inthe legend of imprinting the imprint last for however long the person whom you imprinted on lives!"

"That's a lie.... it's actually the opposite...once your imprint...well my imprint.... you alicai....once you die i get a second chance on imprinting another.... that's why i need to keep you safe...and when turning into a vampire....is when you die..." Jake said stepping out of the car.

"Jake wait!" i scream running out of the car

"What? alicai? What can you do!? Im doing this for you!!!" 

"Then dont turn into a vampire!!!!" i said "Turn me into a wearwolf..."

Everyone went into shock and awe like they didnt expect someone to want to turn into a werewolf.

"Alicai it's impossible! No one has ever done it! and i dont plan on figuring out how on my !..." he said walking up to Carlisle.

"Are you ready Jake? i dont know what this will do but we will find out..." Carlisle said assuringly.

"yes..." Jake said

The next few seconds went by so fast i can barely understand them...

Once Jake held out his arm i started to run at him. I ran so fast ididnt think i could go that fast. but what i had done was in vain. i had ran and stabbed my hand on the needlebefore it went into jakes arm. Carlisle pushed the venom into me and Jake at the same time some going to m and some going to him. Once he realized what he had done he puled the needle out and stared at me and Jake. Nothing was happened. i checked my han and saw that their was blood butit wasnt mine...it was Jakes. I turn to see blood on his arm...not his but mine...and then we passed out right on the concrete.

"Alicai?! ALICAI GET UP COMEONE DONT DIE ON ME!!!!!...please?" Jake was trying to wake me up from my vampire induced sleep....once i had opened my eyes icouldnt believe that i was a vampire. everything was so different... so colorful...so vived....soimagined.....

"Ow please dont yell Jake!" isaid with a smile on my face

"Everybody!!!!!Alicai's awake come on!!!!" he yelled running down the hallway comeing backwith a huge group of people.

"woah am i that popular?" i said jokinly

"Actually yea' hahaha ur talked about everywhere now... one of the two werewolf vampires... i rare site but an horrible delicous scent..." Edward said winking

AT that site Jake growled at him. I thought it was adorable....nope beyond adorable...i think i whined when some random girl walked up and kissed him.His face was shocked. i Growled and i sounded like a baby puppy. once i stood up i realized that my body has changed....alot

"Wow you dont sparkle! hot!" the girl who kissed jake said suductively

"Who the hell are you!? oh and word for the wis! If you EVER kiss Jake again ill chase you down....Rip your head from yourbody and burn you!" i said standing infront of Jake.