Chapter 8: What Happens When He Bites You?

Sorry if this story doesn't make much sense i am new at writing Werewolf storries and typing on my laptop... hahaha but yea sorry everyone. well i don know where i wasgoing with this story but i'll continue this story from where we last left off. AND SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN A LONG TIME!!! I'VE HAD A LOT ON MY PLATE AND IT'S GETTING HARDER AND HARDER TO TRY AND FIND A TIME WHERE I CAN JUST SIT AND WRITE anyways chapter 8!!! what do you guys think will happen? im curious so lets find out.

Alicai's Point Of View

Jayden ran away like i little puppy and it made me so mad that he wouldnt stand up to me! i mean come on! i'm not that intimidating!!! 

"Alicai" Jake said huskily causeing me to get shivers from how sexy his voice is.

"What?" i asked like i wasn't mentally trying to kill Jayden or think of ways to do it either.

"You know he'll talk with you right?" Jake asked. I was totaly stunned i knew we knew a lot about each other but i didnt think that he knew what i had been thinking about just that instant.

"How do you  know what i was thinking about?" i asked getting nervous. "Why is everything changing!?" i said alot louder than i had planned on. Jake looked at me like i had just screamed like a banshee. Once i realized that i had screemed like that he calmed down and then looked back at me grabing my hand and pulling me close enough to him to leave a one inch gap.

We sat in an awkward silence for a good couple of minutes before he finally spoke. "I don't know....  I honestly don't know..." the look on his face told me that he was really worried for me which i loved because it meant that he really did want to protect me and be there for me. i couldn't help but notice that he was staring at me with loving attentful eyes. I kinda freaked a little before i realized his eyes changed to a mystical kind of green that reminded me of the woods and fresh cut grass. at that moment i swore i could smell what his eyes reminded me of. I just waved it off and turned my back to him earning a whimper from him before he hugged me from behind.

"Jake... youdon't have to worry so much i'm not a little kid that you have to look after and protect all the time... it's gonna be my job to protect you too." i said pulling my self into him even more than i thought were already at...

"I know...it's just.... your now the most important person to me and i feel like i have to do everything that i can do to protect you no matter what... I dont want to lose you..." he said gently putting his head into me neck earning him a medium-ish loud moan. he smiled into my neck and i knew that he figured out. One thing about me is that... is that when someone kisses my neck. It's a HUGE turn on... andnow that he figured that out he'll kep doing it.

"Jake..." i said before he kissed  my neck again. Earning him yet another moan this time it was louder. As we sat there i felt his member grow hard on my back side and i instantly got nervous. Jake was probably the only person that i wanted right now and yet why do i feel like...different.

"Alicai..." Jake said huskily causing me to slightly jump from the deep octave that was his voice. He kissed my neck again causing me to moan really loud.my head tilted back in ectasy causing me to lookup into the sky. It was a ful moon.

full moon.

FULL moon

FULL MOON!

The words full moon circled in my head as i was having my neck sexually asulted by my...boyfriend... man i would never get used to saying that... then it hit me... 

"Jake it's a full moon... try to get control." i said inbetween loud moans

"Alicai... it's hard..." Jake said straining and sounding like he was having a mental war....and he was.