Chapter 6: An Old Friend

Pb and Jay didnt get the call from the bread last night but knew that they shouldve called first so they went back to the Market and found the Bread twins and asked for their numbers. They gave them their numbers and went their sepereate ways. But later that day PB got a call from his Ex Honey she wanted to  get back with him. But he refused which left him a little torn and when he got a call from One of the Bread twins he didnt know what to do. 

VOTE IF YOU THINK HE SHOULD AWNSER IT!!!

Alicai's Point Of View

It's been a while since i had actually felt some good wheather since i moved here to Forks since I got here it has been cloudy gloomy sorta days...it hasnt rained which i'm glad about becuase "Lesbi-honest" which is what my Friend or sorta friend Jayden wouldsay..... i look to hot for my own good when im wet.

Jayden.... i had forgot about Jayden.... how i promised him that i would go out with him wheni got back to florida...how i wanted him when i first saw him...how i wanted to be his when he first asked me out. But now i had Jake...Jake and Jayden....sadly both their names started with a J and an A.... which ment that if i accidently say the wrong name ill maybe might get in trouble. andother thing is that Jake is super protective,.. Which is a good thing knowing me but its a not so good thing when the guy you like from Florida meets him.... Well when he does meet him that is...

"Alicai" Jake said shaking me gently from my sleep.

"What" i said huskily tired. By the look on Jake's face i had done something to make him wanna "go to the bathroom" i loved his shyness

"Uh..." he started blushing like a firetruck. he usually never blushes that much i wonder what was up... "Breakfast is ready on the table... i hope you dont mind i know you usually make breakfast but you were asleep and i didnt want to wake you." he said walking closer to me.

"Thanks Babe" i said sitting up and kissing his cheek

"Babe? Does that mean that were together?" Jake asked getting even more red.

"Yup" i said kissing his cheek again. Something isnt right"Jake whats wrong what's going on?" i ask holding his cheek in my hand

"Ohhnothingjustawolfthingthatsallbutitsokayimallgood" he said barely audible.

"Can you repeat that a little slower?" i asjed gently

"It'snothing its just a wolf thing... but thats all good im okay" he said slower.

"What kinda wolf thing?" i asked

"Uhhh have you heard of the 4 Moon Cylce?" Jake asked

"No Why?" i asked worridly

"Well tell me when you do." he said grabbing my hand and leading me downstairs. When i got downstairs i saw that there was an entire buffet and i knew that the Cullens dont eat... they just drink....Blood.... but this is a lot of food.

"Woah why is there so much food? i asked Jake shocked.

"The pack is comeing over to meet you." He said as plain as day not worried at all

"THE PACK IS COMING!?'' i yelled loudly. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE PACK IS COMING HOW CAN YOU BE CALM AT A MOMENT LIKE THIS!?'' I asked nevously pacing in a circle.

"Hey hey hey hey" Jake said grabbing me in a hug. "Everything is going to be all right! I called the pack here so that they could me you." Jake said looking into my eyes

"Ohhh okay..." I started blushing while saying this. "Im going to go get dressed. Be right back." i said walking up to Our room and shutting the door.

The Pack....this wasnt going to end good i could tell.

Jake's Point Of View

Right when Alicai left A bunch of members from my pack came in all excited.

"What are you all excitedfor?" i asked.

"Well while you were gone Mr.Imprinter... We got a new member...we dont know how but he says he knows Alicaiand he's dieng to see him again." Seth said standing next to the kid

"And who might that be?" I asked sternly crossing my arms and making an angry face.

"M-me" the kid said

"And whats your name?" i asked him

"JAYDEN!?" Alicai came in screeming at the top of his lungs.

"Alicai!" Jayden said catching Alicai as he jumped into Jayden's arms. Jayden looked as if his life got brighter and he pulled Alicai into adeeper hug and then smelled him.... SMELLED HIM! My inner wolf was screeming at me

Not his mate! Not His Mate! NOT HIS MATE!

Damnwas my wolf getting strong. Isaw that they were still holding eachother when i waslked away Alicai had been let go of and noticed that i was gone... I had walked out the front door and stared to run to the forest stripping as i did... Before Shifting into my wolf and running towards the river.... i didnt look back and the tears that i had been holding back for some reason finally came rushing out. I didnt stop them because I was in werewolf form and i didnt want them to stop... the more i cried that more i Released the bad feelings in my body... now i felt bad for Alicai... I went to head back to him but i had Shifted back because my wolf was tired and needed to rest. so i climbed a tree and layed there... thinking of Alicai before dozing off into a blissful. Amazing. Wonderful rest. it took me a little while to fall aleep but when i did i had realized that the only thing i was wearing was my underwear... feeling embarased I grabbed a branch and broke it off covering myself concealing my almost entire neked body to the world. When i heard Alicai calling for me i jumped down only to fall and kncock myself out... Hopefully Alicai finds me... cause on the way donw... My underwear got torn off by abranch...

HEY THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE!!! I HOPE THAT YOUGUYS DONT GET MAD AT ME FOR MAKING THIS CHAPTER ANY LONGER BUT I AMGOING THROUGH A TOUGH TIME WITH MY BOYFRINED TELLING ME THAT HE MIGHT HAVE SOME SORT OF BLOOD CANCER SO IM NOT IN A WRITING MOOD. SO IM DETICATING THIS CHAPTER TO MY BOYFRIEND WHO CAN ALWAYS MAKE ME HAPPY AND SMILE EVEN WHEN THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPEN.

<3 KLEYNER<3