Chapter 4: A Mortal's Dream

PB and Jay were to magical peices of food that wanted to be in realtionships. So they went out to a market and started chatting they finally found the perfect matches for them. Whole bread and his twin brother. They started wondering if they should ask the bread out or do they want the bread to ask them out. So they left their numbers on the shelf where the Bread twins live and went home.

Vote if you want the Bread Twins to call PB and Jay!

Everything that has happened is so different from what the world was liie....i had barely met Jake and i had already halfly died. I didnt know what the hell was going onbut i was sure gonna find out.

"Alicai?" Jake said moving me back and forth trying to wake me up and i can tell hesbeen doing this for a while because his face brittens when i move.

"What?" i said trying to close my eyes againto fall asleep.

"Alicai get up!" he said picking me up bridal style

"Jake put me down!!!!" i said loudly

"Awe what's wrong? Is the brave Alicai afraid of hights?" he asked jokingly

The only thing that crossed my mind was to hug him tighter. So i did and hen he saw my face burried in his...shirtless...muscular chest he felt bad

"Oh sht you are!" he said putting me down. "Oh my gosh Alicai i'm so sorry i didnt know I... I'm so sorry" he said hugging me like he didn't mean to scare the living crap out of me.

"It's okay it's just the higher heights that i can stand... like skyscrapers." i said hugging him tighter

"Oh that makes me feel a little better... i really didn't mean to scare you so bad..." he said letting go of me and turning around looking at the floor for his shirt.

I don't know what got into me but as soon as he did turn around I jumped on him and hugged his neck and upper back from behind. I felt comfortable and protective when i did this. I felt like I was the one who was going to take care of him...not anyone else...just me

"Woah there! Don't need to be folling over on my face now!" he said looking up at my

"...Jake...." i started

"Yea...?" he asked slowly

"From this angle you look....so...gorgeous..." i said blushing like a red firework that just exploded

"Uh... thanks...and the same to you..." he said getting as red as me

I Kissed his forehead in that moment. I didn't have any control...i just flat out kissed his forehead. The look on his forehead was the look of confusin and the look of when you want to kiss someone back. i jumped off his back and stood in front of him. His eyes were so beautiful that i just wanted to lookat them for the rest of the day.

"Alicai..." jake said leaning in closer to me

"Jake,,,," i said back before our lips met.

His lips were so soft and full. It felt like kissing a marshmellow. We sat there our lips moving in sync with one another. We weren't kissing furiously but it was a kiss of passion not alot but there was some passion. He pulled me in and i felt his abs on my chest. i wasn't that tall to him. and when we finally pulled apart to catch our breathes we both blushed like none other when we realized that bella was standing in the doorway smiling like a little kid that just got an expensive electronic for christmas.

"Bella!" Jake said hiding behind me.

"Oh thanks! Leave me to face her! i barely know her!" i said talking to Jake