Chapter 7: A Great Debate

Hey everyone i had planned this chapter out comepletely and i had written it out but aparently it didnt save before i had published it... oh well i guess i'll just have to write somemore. it's okay i love to write so were good. ENJOY THE CHAPTER EVERYONE LEST JUST SAY THAT THERES GONNA BE SOME ARGUING

Alicai's Point Of View

"Jacob!?" i called out into the forest. I was wondering where he had gone... it''s not like him to run off like that... I mean he was my boyfriend for pete's sake...orm well I think we are... That'll be converstion for later. I was snapped out of my Mental Talkdownn with myself when Jayden tapped my arm.

"Don't worry we'll find him." he said weakly smiling. I felt like he felt he caused this...

"Thanks Jayden... and just letting you know that you didn't cause him to run off..." i sad putting a hand on his cheek wow his cheek was really warm...likewarmer than I usually thought it would be.

"Thanks Alicai... but first let's find you man>" he said kinda sadly but jokingly."

"All right" i said before walking towards a weird bush. Looks likeit could be a blueberry bush.

"I wouldn't eat that." some random person said behind me. close enough for me to want Jake to beat him up.

"And why not?" I said standing still

"Cause it will kill you. just like im going to do right now." he said all huskily making me react with out thinking.

Out of nowhere i had spin kicked his face like i had a huge hatred towards him. It was weird. It must have been loud because everyone had ran over to me to check I guess.

"Alicai what's...woah..." Jayden said lookin at me then noticing that i was in my fighting stance and there was a guy laying on the floor.

"What happened? What did you do? Who is that?" one of the pack mates said looking at me with concern

"I-i don't k-know... He just c-came up behind me a-and said that he was gonna k-kill me and I-I r-reacted." I said Carefully.

"Well you look like you seriously like it..." Jayden said looking at me before walking up to hold me in his arms. Which had gotten alot bigger from the las time that I had seen.

"I-i kinda did... Like it was right to..." i said before looking at the pack leader...ididnt care to remember their names right now... "We needa find Jake." I said all seriously.

"Yea we know... try calling his name again." the leader said.

"Jake!?" *oomph*"DId you hear that?"

"No" everyone replied at different times.

"HOW COULD YOU NOT HAVE HEARD THAT!? IT WAS AS CLEAR AS DAY!?" I YELLED LOUDLY

"I don't know" everyone replied at the same time.

I noticed that everyone turned to each other allowing me to be able to sneak away.

I went looking for where the sound came from...only my smellwent haywire with the smell of...Jake.... i started sprinting towards the smell... Bingo found him....Neked....

"Oh my Gosh Jake..."i said before i pulled off my shirt off and put it around his crotch area... which wasn't that bad in size...it actually was pretty big...Shit now ive got a hard on...thanks a freaking lot Jake for having to lay on the floor neked,.. when i waslked back to the area where everyone had been at Jake woke up...ironic isn't it?

"Okay before you ask anything let me ask this... why were you neked in the middle of the woods?'' I asked Hi

"I had underwere on...but i fell out of that tree wheni heard you call my name and they got torn off.."  he said tiredly

"i see..." i said trying to not notice that my shirt was slitly raising from his crotch...

"okay... two questions..." he started "...why do you have no shirt on? and Why do i have ur shirt tied around my waist..." I for some other reason heard him say

"why do i have a bonor?''

"okay... two awnsers... " I started"...I took off my shirt to wrap it around ur crotch....and two because your neked with me half carrying you through the woods with you only having a loin cloth on and ur excited to see me" i said awnsering both the question he had asked i think.

"uhhh i didn't ask why i had a bonor...i thought it..." he said looking towards the big gruop of people still standing in the same spots talking...still

"Uhh hey guys can i get some help with carrying Jake?" i asked causeing everyone to look at me with shock.

"How did you?" the pack leader asked.

"I told you that i heard a thump on the ground. but NNNNOOOObody listend to me!" i said mocking those commercial

"Where did you find him?" Jayden asked happily sad

"Right like a good twent feet away why?" i said and then looked at Jake who had been looking at me curiously

"Alicai i was in the far... FAR side of the woods i was a good Two hundred feet away maybe more." Jake said holding me so i wouldnt fall...

"But i was sprinting not running at the speed of light..." i said confused

"do you think that he's a werewolf?" Jayden asked the others who all replied the same thing.

"Yup"

"I'm pretty sure i'm not a werewolf Jayden!" i said loudly

"Uhhh how did you hear that?" he asked confused

"I heard you say it." i said which caused him to jump.

"Uhhhhh...Guys help me here i need a distraction i need to talk with him just not here...i dont know Alicai..." he said and then thought and then said again

"SO help me god if any of you try to stop me from talking to Jayden than you best treat yourselves and SIT!" i said forcefully

As if it were a comand everyone including the pack leader sat in less then a second.

"Jayden what do you want to talk about? how you think i'm a werewolf??" i asked loudly.

"Actually yea...just not right now..." he said running off.

"Jayden!!!" i yelled but knew he was out of ear shot....

"Come on alicai let's go back home... we need to sleep..." Jake said pulling me in closer

"Okay...let's go then" I said while yawning. We all started walking home when i had passed out from running alot... i had felt Jake pick me up before i had plunged into darkness that i call sleep.

SORRY THAT IT'S NOT VERY LONG! ITS LIKE 1 IN THE MORNING AND I'VE HAD A VERY LONG EXHAUSTING DAY AND I REALLY WANT TO SLEEP... SORRY AGAIN AND I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS! COMMENT VOTE SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT MY BOOK PLEASE AND THANK YOU EVERYOBDY I LOVE YOU!!!! NIGHT!!!

OR I SHOULD SAY MORNING LOL