Chapter 9: Highschool Troubles Part 1

Heyy everybdoy im going to be writing this as a sorry for writing such a bad chapter the other day... after i publish a chapter i read throughit and i see a bunch of spelling errors and uncapitalized letters and it makes me feel bad that i can barely type on a laptop so i hope that you like this. This is the first part in the Highschool Troubles parts so i hope you enjoy!!! love ya guys and gals!!!

Alicai's Point Of Veiw

i sat there and watched as my boyfriend and mate looks relieved yet scared... i wonder why but i dont ask him. I'm pretty sure that he'll tell me later. After about a good thirty minutes I finally speak up.

"Jake. Please get dressed. You don't want to be late on your frist day at school" I said trying to sound like a mother talking to a child.

"Ha ha ha, very funny. I'll get ready I just don't want Mrs.Vampire over their to watch me." Jake said bluntly staring at bella before she turned and stomped out of Jake and I's room.

"Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the rainbow today now didn't he?" i said chuckling taking in my boyfriend's handsome features... still kinda hard to say. His eyes glowed a beautiful foresty green, with weird light shades of blue. I don't know if i've said this before but my eye color is like a neon crystal blue. Refoucusing my gaze to his bodyi almost moaned when I saw his torso. I had recentlyforgotten how his torso looked because he had been out for a few days. His pecks were so well defined it would....sad that I'm saying this....make a woman have an orgasm... it was so hot.... moving down his torso to his abdomine i noticed his very well defined abs. If I could I would sooo eat of them...weird to say I know. He was wearing sweatpants so I couldn't see his lower half which almost made me whine. but i supressed it. He noticed that i was checking him out and started messing with me. He 'accidentaly' dropped his shirt on the floor and bent over to pick it up. and me not being so tall...had a perfect view of his nice...and might I add...small ass. At that moment i started thinking nasty thoughts and felt my pants getting tighter.... i was going to walk out when he snapped me back into reality with that sexy voice of his.

"You know... your eyes have always intruiged me... the way that they were so blue... just...made me feel so....happy." he said which cause me to whine in happiness. Man was i such a dog... wait dog? "Wait...when did that green get there?" he asked putting his hand on my face which caused electric sparks to fly into my face almost making my legs give out. When i realized that he was serious i ran to the nearest bathroom and looked at my eyes. and I'll be ducked. Within my Neon blue crystal eyes... we speckles of green almost looking if they were spelling.... Jake... he walked in and took me into a hugfrom behind. He growled at my backpack becuase it was in the way.

"You do know that if i weren't knowligeable about you being a werewolf that would've freaked me out to the point of me running." i said trying to make him growl again. Which he did and then moved next to me.

"Yea i know..." was all he said before he got the gell from underneath the counter and started fixing his hair. The way his biceps flexed and then released their tension almost made me moan. 

"Why don't you put a shirt on before you do your hair? that way you dont have to worry about getting it on and messing up your hair?" i asked curiously.

"Because, I dont wear shirts." he said winking at me.

"Um your gonna kinda have too" i said trying not to be sarcastic

"Don't worry babe, I'll put on a sweatshirt." he said walking me and him into his room looking for the right swaeshirt to match is sweatpants.

"Are you going to change out of your sweats or?" i asked not finishing my question on purpose.