11~Explanation

Magnus desperately wanted to go after his boyfriend, but he wanted to find out who this guy was, and why Alec was so disgusted by him.

"Wanna give us more than your name" he stepped up to the guy, gaining a bit more confidence as he got closer "Firstly, you come here and beat me up for no reason, and then when Alec shows up it looked like he was about to kill you"

Jonathan only huffed them asked "So what's your question?"

"His question is what's your problem?" Izzy stepped up beside him.

"It's Alexander that's the problem, not any of you people" he let out a sigh that sounded like a laugh "I'm surprised the boy has never mentioned me"

"Why would he? What have you got to do with him?" Jace asked, wanting this to be over with so he can leave.

"He's great company...in more ways than one" he stayed slyly looking directly at Magnus with a smirk.

Magnus felt outraged, something was building up inside of him and he didn't know how else to get it to stop other than taking it out on the boy in front of him. So, before anyone could stop him his fist connected with Jonathan's face, making him lose his balance and fall into the side railing.

He could feel everyone's shock, but also the laughs they were trying to hold in. "What the hell was that for?" the boy yelled, as he kneeled down on the floor with blood dripping down his face.

"Thought I'd return the favour" Magnus gestured to his busted lip before turning around, walking in the direction Alec took a few moments ago.

When they all were in the car park they saw Alec on the floor leaning against his car, head buried in his hands. "I'll go talk to him, then we can go back to yours" Magnus told everyone, then made his way over to his boyfriend.

When Magnus sat down beside him the boy instantly fell into his side, letting out a sob after keeping it in for too long.

"Hey it's okay, you're fine" Magnus ran circles on Alec's back, a way of calming him down.

"I'm sorry" the boy said looking up at him finally, then a heartbreaking look Magnus will never be able to forget when Alec took in what Jonathan had done to his face "I'm so sorry" Alec gently raised his palm to Magnus' cheek, wiping away a crust of blood.

"I'm okay" Magnus leaned his head on the boys forehead, giving him a smile "Beside I didn't let him go without showing him what I'm made of" he said, showing the bride that was forming on his knuckles.

"You did?" Alec laughed, surprised the boy reverted to violence.

"Uh huh...he won't be messing with me again" Magnus puffed out his chest and let out a laugh "But oh my god did it hurt, that was a one time thing" he hissed as he remembered back to it.

"Good, I don't want you messing up that beautiful face" Alec said, giving the boy a kiss.

"You my dear have a way with words" they laughed as Magnus took hold of his hands, and intertwined them together. Alec took a calm deep breath, and layed his head on Magnus's shoulder "I can think of many other stops that would be much more comfortable than the parking lot ground" he pointed out, receiving a laugh in return from Alec.

"I love you" he replied, he didn't know what to say other than those 3 words, as much as the boy is probably dying to know about Jonathan he hasn't asked, not even a single question.

"It's kinda hard not to" Magnus jokes as he bumped Alec's head with his shoulder, earing a slap in the arm.

"I'm sorry I stormed off, I was afraid that if I stayed no one would have been able to hold be back" Alec admitted after a few minutes of silence.

"It's not your fault, you knew that best thing for you was to walk away" Magnus reassured him that there was no need to worry.

"But that's the thing, I didn't always walk away" Alec said softly "I got involved in some pretty dangerous stuff after you left...things that are going to haunt me for the rest of my life, things I wish I could take back"

Magnus turned to look at Alec, lifting his head up "We all have different ways of coping with pain, now I don't know what you did but at the time you probably thought it was the only way to move past it"

"I'll tell you one day...but not now, I'm not ready" Alec admitted, the guilt evident in his eyes.

"You don't have to talk about anything you don't want to" Magnus said in such a soft voice, Alec doesn't remember ever hearing it being that quiet.

"Thank you" he smiled, a real genuine one.

"Great, now my butt is getting extremely uncomfortable, so can we get moving" Magnus joked.

"I happen to love your butt" Alec joked as he stood up, holding his hand out for Magnus to take.

"I'm sure you do" Magnus grunted as he lifted himself off the ground, receiving a gentle kiss when he did so.

"Can we go now?" a voice they both had assumed was Jace, they both shook their heads with a soft laugh, ready to forget all about the last 30 minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know this part is quite short but my mind was somewhere else and I couldn't think of anything. Anyways hope you all enjoyed and once again sorry for probably scaring you half to death with the beating. Xx

Re-edit: August 19, 2020