Chapter 24

-9 months later-
I knocked on the door to Ollie's private study at the Queen's estate.

"Come in." He said. I opened the door and went in.

"Afternoon Maria how are you?" He asked as he got up to greet me with a hug.

"I'm good, busy as always. I have a favor to ask of you." I said.

"What would that be?" He asked.

"Would you walk me down the asile and give me away?" I asked.

Ollie looked at me. "Are you sure?" He asked unsure.

"Would I Kid about it. I mean you've been like a father to me since I was sixteen." I said.

Ollie gave me another hug. "I'd be Honored to walk you down the aisle." He said as he walked to me.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Anything for you kid." He said As released me from the hug. "Now another question. Are you sure you wouldn't like to have the wedding here?" Ollie asked.

"We talked about it. Your paying for the bride's expeensives. And Bruce is hosting the wedding and paying the groom's expenses." I said.

"Fine," Ollie said holding his hands up in defense.

"Are you gonna zeta back to Metropolis or Gotham?" Ollie asked me as we walked to the door.

"Gotham, Dick and I have to coordinate the menu with Alfred and the chef," I said.

"Alright then, let I'll walk you to the Zeta tube." He said.

Ollie walked me to the basement and he unlocked the door for me. He put the coordinates into the zeta tube and I was instantly back at the BatCave.

"So is Oliver walking you down the aisle?" Bruce asked.

"He is," I said.

I went down to the training room, and Dick was doing an Aerial routine.

"Please don't break your neck." I said from the floor.

He tumbled down and caught himself. He stood up in front of me. "Do you want to fly?" Dick asked.

I smiled. "Sure." I said.

"You have to have complete trust in me so I don't drop you." He said seriously.

"I always trust you." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He Wrapped the silk around his forearms. "Hold on." He said. He pulled us up and then he started to spin us.

Dick pushed us off the wall and we sore around the room. He lowered his head and kissed me.

"Please don't I won't be able to concentrate." I said because everytime he kissed me I lost all sense of what was going on around me.

"Stand on my feet." He instructed. Music was playing in my head the entire time.

When our feet touched the ground again.

"That was fun." I smiled.

Dick tied the two silks togeather and used them as a seat.

"Anything is fun when I'm with you." He said as he pulled me into his lap.

I laughed. "We have tonight off right?" I asked as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I believe we do because we have to decide on the menu with Alfred." We used the silks as a hammock. Dick held me in his arms.