Chapter 10: A day before the Ball

"Phew! We finally escaped that spider and the blond bipolar..." I sighed and slumped into my seat in the carriage. "Man, I'm tired... I'm gonna go take a nap.Wake me up when we arrive, m'kay!" My head leaned to the window and I started to drift away to Dreamland.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^*^*^*

"Heeeeeeeello there, Dear!~" A voice, manly and dramatic said. I opened my eyes slowly then quickly goes wide like a saucer, staring at what's infront of my face.

"OHMYGODPEDOBEEEEEEEAAAAARRRRR!!!" I quickly sit up, my head smashed the face of the person in front of me in the process. The said person fall back and hit the floor, grunting in pain. "UNCLE! Can I have some privacy?! Wait... When did I get here?" I look at my surroundings that is obviously not my room.Then I look at his pained form, a big red bump on his head. I hold my mouth to stop myself from laughing.

"Well, you were so cute I just had to forbid Mary to wake you up, and I carried you to my room!" He smiled like an innocent child.Maybe not, who knows what's going on inside his head. Probably bad things...

"Anyway, putting no mind to the topic of you carried me to your room being very suspicious, where's Mary?" Looking around, I see no sight of her. Oh, when I get my hands on her! She's gonna pay for what she did, putting me and Viscount in the same room alone...

"Oh yes, she was helping in the kitchen. She asked me to watch you in case you wake u-." His sentence was cut because of Mary coming into the room.

"Oh, Mistress! You finally wake up! I asked The Viscount for us to stay here for the night, the party is tomorrow so isn't staying in your uncle's mansion more convenient?" Oh yeah, like being under the same roof as him is simply marvelous...

I was about the scold her but my stomach rumbled. Mama needs some food in her tummy! "Mary,Me.Want.Food.Now!" I clutched my stomach and dramatically pose whilst wiping a fake tear.Hey, maybe I AM related to the Viscount!

"Alright, I already prepared Mistress dinner so you can eat now, but then brush your teeth and quickly go to sleep!" Gosh, the more days I spend with Mary, the more she sounds like my mom...

"Okay, Okay! Sheesh..." I quickly got out of bed and eat my dinner. After that, I was planning to not brush my teeth and go to bed. I was looking around for Mary, you know when she gets mad she's all like nag nag nag...

There it is! So close, and no Mary. I run to the door like a mad woman but crashed into something,more likely someone. I slowly tilted my head up and there,with a frying pan in her hands and purple aura surrounding her, stood Mary. "Where do you think you're going, Mistress?..."

"Eeeek!" A squeak came out of my mouth and I jumped in surprise. "Mary!! Um... 'Sup?" Smooth. Real smooth, myself..

"What's 'sup' is why you're not in the bathroom, brushing your teeth?" Mary look at me with a fierce glare. I immediately nodded and run to the bathroom. Mary can be real scary sometimes...

Grabbing a toothbrush and putting my toothpaste on it, I started to brush my teeth while looking at the mirror. Then at the corner of my eyes, I see a big spider in the wall. '...It has yellow eyes... Claude?...' I thought then continued to brush my teeth. When I'm done, I looked in the mirror and see he's still there,creeping on me like a pedobear would do. I can't stand it anymore! I grabbed a handful of water and splashed the spider. The spider quickly go out the little window in the bathroom. "Serves you good! Spying on me, go back to your bipolar master!!"

"...well, that was weird but glad it's over!" I smiled happily and go back to the guest room. As I open the door, that smile quickly disappeared and replaced by a frown. There, in the bed, stood the person I don't want to see at all. The person must be mad at me for hitting his face with a pan even though I didn't mean it, and for splashing his butler in the bathroom. Seems like the butler is mad too, because his butler is standing next to him with soaked clothes and he's glaring at me. "Aw man... I'm so unlucky today..." I said as I stared at the both of them.

"Hey! You need to take reponsibility!!" Alois shouted while laying in the bed. He's doing that 'Draw me like one of your french girls' pose. Why's he doing that pose?

"What do you mean? It's not like I made you pregnant or anything..." I giggled.

"You hit my face with a pan! Hmm...maybe if you let me sleep here with you I might forgive you..." Alois smirked."and if you don't obey, Claude will make you obey!" I was about to say something, but after seeing Claude's face I quickly shut my mouth.

"...Fine, but don't do anything..." I slowly walked to the edge of the bed and slipped into the covers. 'I have to do something...' I grabbed a pillow and hit Alois face.He frowned and hit me back with his pillow.After awhile, rather than the pillow fight being serious, it seemed like a friendly match between two best friends.

I laughed and surrender."You know,Alois... You're not so bad at all! I'm sorry I called you a blond bipolar...Will you ever forgive me?" I asked with a goofy smile on my face.He looked at me and nodded.Then we talked until midnight came. "Oh my gosh, look at the time! We need to go to bed!" I dragged Alois to the bed and I tried to sleep." Alois?"

"What is it?"

"Are you going to Uncle's party tomorrow?"

"Yeah, are you?"

"Same! I can't wait..." I yawned and start feeling drowsy. After awhile, I drifted to sleep.

(A/N: well... Past midnight here and... Drowsy,wanting to sleep. Well this is done, next chapter is obviously the ball... Goodnight or day! I hope you enjoy it... Please comment, vote, or even fav if you like it! Thank you, bye! -Yawn-)