Chapter 4"Going to the park!

Chapter 4:Going to the park!

      I walk into town with Mary,it’s very crowded.An old married couple walking while holding hands,A child begging for a toy,and people going in and out of stores.

“Mary,where are we going?” I look up to Mary,she seemed very happy.

“How about we go to the park? See the trees and flowers,many things!Like enjoying the fresh air,or go to the playground!” She grinned happily while pointing out the things we could do.

“Mary,I’m not a child! Why do you suggest we go to the playground?” I furrowed my brows and pout.

“Well,I thought you miss your brother.So I suggest we go to the playground so you’ll miss your brother less...”Mary twiddled with her fingers and look down at her shoes.

“...I appreciate it,Mary.Thank you,but my brother is 13.I pretty sure the kids that plays on the playground are around 7,but let’s check it out!”I grab her hand and drag her to the playground nearby.

____________________

   “See! I told you the kids around here is around 7!” I said while pointing to the cute kids wearing adorable outfits.

“I guess you are right,Mistress.” Mary sighed and scanned the playground. “Wait,Mistress! There looks like a child who is around 12 by the look of it,Let’s see her closer!” Mary dragged my hand to the person she told me.

“Well,if it’s a girl then how am I supposed to remember my brother?!” I sigh but Mary still dragging me,I guess she didn’t hear...

I pant and try to keep up with Mary,but she’s too fast.Mary suddenly stopped and I crash into her making me fall on my butt. 

“There she is,Mistress! This is a great opportunity to make friends in the Victori-.” Mary stays like a statue and she stopped pointing.

“Mary,what’s wrong?” I stand and rub my butt a little,it still hurt.Then I turned Mary to face me and she stuttered something I can’t hear clearly.

“C-C-Cla...”I’m starting to get annoyed at her,so I pinch her cheeks real hard and she’s back.

      “It’s Claude and Alois!!” Mary shake my body in panic. “Look behind me,Is Claude looking at me?”She is sweating bullets and hugging me...very tight.

     I look behind her and saw Claude and Alois approaching.I hold Mary’s hand and run like the demon king is chasing me.

“Oh man,I’m in big trouble!” I look behind to see they’re gone.I sighed in relief and turn back only to crash and fell on my butt.I look up at the person I bumped into.

“Oh my...”I gasped at the person infront of me.

A/N:Well,I've been brainstorming and now my brain is on fire! xD Anyway,I'm wondering if anyone would request the person Victoria/Celine sees! First one to comment on who should it be I will dedicate the next chapter to her/him.Hope you enjoy this chapter! :D