Chapter 9: Deja vu...

“Mistress,Wake up! It’s morning!” Mary said and I suddenly feel chilly,she’s taking my blanket! I quickly grab it and keep a hold of it as strong as I can.

After  a few moments,She forcefully pull it with unhuman power and I fell to the floor. “Ugh! How many times have I fell into the floor when I’m waking up...?” I scratched my head and glared at Mary.

“Uh....Twice or so?” She smiled nervously.

“And who were the cause of all that?..” I stand up and dust myself.

Mary walked to the closet and give me clothes, “Eh....Is it me?”

“YES!!!” I shouted at her, “Ugh...Just tie the corset and let’s go have breakfast...” Mary nodded and quickly dresses me up.

“Oh,That was fast...What’s today breakfast?” I asked her on our way to the dining room.

“It is sausage and omelette with fresh milk,Mistress.” I drooled and instantly dragged her to the dining room.

“Well,I should use this method to wake you up everyday...” Mary giggled and we quickly arrived.I sit down and eat unladylike. “Mistress,this is today newspaper! You can read it if you want to!”

“Pssh! Whei vhud I rheet dat?” I coughed a little and grab a glass of milk. I glanced at the newspaper as I was drinking milk.Once I see the title,the milk came back out to Mary’s face who is beside me. “Mary!! Can you believe it?!?!?” I shouted to Mary with some of the omelette in my face.

“Believe that you spurt all the milk to my face...?” Her sarcastic voice didn’t bother me at all.

“Noo...And I’m sorry for that! Anyway,look! It’s about Jack the Ripper!!” I showed her the newspaper.

“...So?” She raised her eyebrow.

“So,this must be the episode where Ciel go to the Viscount’s ball and thought he was Jack the Ripper! We HAVE TO go to the Viscou-I mean,Uncle’s ball!!” I squealed and fangirls around.

“Mistress,Mary,What are you talking about? It’s making my ears hurt...” Jonathan whined as he came out of the kitchen.

“Mistress decided she will go to her Uncle’s ball....” Mary said to Jonathan,sighing.

“Jonathan! Would you come with us?” I looked at Jonathan with puppy-dog eyes.

“I’m sorry,Mistress...But I rather die than go to the Viscount’s ball...” I think he had a flashback of him being stared at by Uncle Aleister with that... pedophile eyes! Poor guy...

“Ah,it’s okay! I can still go with Mary!” I grinned. “Mary,I want to go out today...Like,go shopping or go to the park...” I whined at Mary. I’m bored sitting in home all day.Meeting Alois and Claude will be better than this...

“...Alright! Let’s relax at the park! Wait a minute, I have to go get a relaxing novel!” Mary smiled widely and run to get her novel.I sighed and wait for a minute or so then she came back.

“Ready? Let’s go!” I exclaimed and run to the carriage.Mary followed and the carriage started to move.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

As soon as we we arrived, I kick open the door and hit the driver in the face. “Oh dear, I’m so sorry! I was too excited...” I smiled nervously and he just mumbled an it’s okay. I nodded, “Mary! Stop your drooling face and come on out!”

Mary scratched her head and rubbed her eyes to see me, “You...” She yawned. “ You go on first, Mistress... I’m still a little bit sleepy...” I shrugged and left the carriage.

Once I’m out,I inhaled the fresh air and stretch my hands a little. Then I look around for a swing to ride, I’ve always love to ride a swing everytime I go to a park.

I’ve found an unoccupied one and run into it.I sit on the uncomfortable wood seat and started to swing. ‘I wonder where Mary is...’ I thought,stopping and relax.

As I was going to swing again,a hand suddenly pushed me to swing.I gasped and look behind me.

“...What is it, Mistress?” Mary asked.I sighed in relief, “You’ve scared me, I thought you were a blond bipolar who have a spider for butler...”

“You mean me?” A person said. Mary and I quickly turn to see Alois and Claude sitting on a bench near the swing. They were glaring at us.

I quickly stand up, “Aw come on! You’re not even on this season yet!!!” I yelled to the world and Mary quickly grab my waist and run to the carriage carrying me like a sack with my head at the back.

“H-Hey! I haven’t finished being angry yet!” I pout and crossed my arms.I sighed it off and noticed Claude catching up in fast speed with Alois on his back. “Why are you chasing us anyway?! This world is a mystery...” I pouted again.

They were closer to us now,I panicked and throw a pan at them. I intended to hit Claude but it hits Alois instead,making him KO.

I sighed than just wait for us to escape and go elsewhere. “Mistress,Watch out!” I didn’t listen to her and I hit a branch, I think it’s the same branch that hit me some time ago...Anyway,with a bang I quickly go on KO mode.

(A/N: Hello! This is done,not much inspiration... Just want to make her see Alois and Claude! I’ve been working on a school project so I was kind of busy and I’ve done this on midnight... I know what she feels like,staying in home all the time...Well,Hope you enjoy this chapter! Good night or day!)