Chapter 2:Makeover by The Pure Lady

Chapter 2:Makeover by the Pure Lady  

(A/N:The Snood braid and green dress is in picture.)

 My eyes fluttered open but closed back,blinded by a bright light. “You can open your eyes now,My dear.” The heavenly voice! I can’t believe it,I thought it was a dream.I open my eyes again to meet a soft-looking green pair of eyes looking at my dark green eyes.  

   “What the-But you -Argh!” I sat up abruptly and look around the meadow I saw in my dream before.I hear the woman giggle at my panicked face.

     “Before you ask questions,Do you remember your wish?” She asked,heavenly smile at her face.After Pondering for minutes,I answered.  

    “Hmm...Oh,about me wanting to go to Kuroshitsuji?”I scratch my head a little.The woman smiled at me.    

 “Yes,that’s why you are here now.I have to make you blend in with the Victorian era.Now let’s see...” She changed my plain T-shirt and jeans in a beautiful sleeveless green dress with light green flowers at the sides.I twirl around.Although I hate dresses,I have to admit this dress is very beautiful. “Now,your hair.It cannot be plain,hmm...”   

  She changed my hair in a Lizzie pigtail then shakes her head.She changed it again to a long rainbow braided hair,I frowned at the pure lady. “Oops! So sorry,my dear.” She giggled innocently.     She changed my hair one more time and my hair feels like its braided. “Ah,a Victorian Snood hairdo...I like it,do you like it,Dear?” She smiled at how my hair look like.  

   “Can I have a mirror? I can’t really see my hairstyle like this,you know...” I sweatdropped looking at her.“Oh,right.Here you go!” Then POOF, A mirror stood infront of my face.  My hair look very...difficult to make it like this,its very beautiful. “I like it,can I go to kuroshitsuji anime now?” I pleaded at her like a child pleading to her mother to buy a lollipop.  

   “Ah ah ah~” She shake her pointing finger side to side. “Be more patient! You still need an fake identity.Now your name will be Roselia Celine Chamberlain.Your occupation is a daughter of a deceased Duchess and Duke,so you are the head of the family.” 

  “But I don’t know how to do the paperwork!”I whined.

  “Oh don’t worry,I will be your head maid so I can poof them to complete it! Now we may go to the Kuroshitsuji world.Are you ready?” She have a little grin on her face while holding my hand.

  “I’m always ready,Let’s go!” I can’t stop grinning right now,at last I have my wish.A black hole stood infront us,and we jump into it.