Chapter 7: Cerin is what?!

Chapter 7: Cerin is a what?!

“Okay, how about...Ugh, I can’t think of anything! I can’t talk to him! He’s a pervert, maybe even a pedophile as he was flirting with Ciel at the Jack the Ripper Arc!” I muttered to myself while feeling goose bumps as walk back and forth in the study room. 

“...I bet he’s just here to pick out some of my family’s money anyway! Wait till he comes to visit, I’ll make him regret coming to my manor...” I smirked cockily. Accidently my heels slipped from the carpet, and I was falling to the ground.

“Kyaaa!” I squealed as I wait for the cold hard ground while thinking, ‘I hope someone stop me fro-.’ too late, I already hit the ground with a crashing noise.

“Ow, I think I broke my smirk...” I muttered, sitting up while fixing my jaw. “I doubt someone is going to stop me from my fall anyway...” I sighed and stand up.

“I wonder how the other’s doing...I’ll go check on them!”I decided to check on the kitchen first.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Oh Mary!~ I’ve come to check on the dessert!~” When I opened the door, a delicious piece of Strawberry cake stand in front of my eyes.

  I drooled and make a run to it, until someone grabs me from behind. “I’m sorry,Mistress...You can’t eat it now.” I turn to look at Mary with puppy dog eyes.

“...That puppy dog eyes don’t affect me! Why are you in the kitchen anyway?” She put me down and dusted my dress.

“I was bored at the study,so I thought I’ll check on you and Cerin...” I said,looking at the strawberry cake again.

“Well,I’m doing well so go check on Cerin rather than looking at the strawberry cake,Mistress...” She sweatdropped and move the cake elsewhere.

“Ahh...Okay then,do you know where she is?” I asked Mary who is frosting a chocolate cake.Mary nodded “I think I saw her cleaning in the living room...Why don’t you check there?” I nodded and and walk out of the room.

“...Wait,where’s the living room?” I popped my head back in the kitchen,Mary sweatdropped. “Upstairs,the third door on the right...the white one and it’s big,you can’t miss it...” I said a quick thanks then walk upstairs.

“Upstairs!~ Then turn right!~” I sing-songed while walking until I reach the white doors. ‘Is this it? Let me check...’ I thought as I open the door a little.

“Hmm...Cerin,are you her-.” I stopped at what I was saying,as a dark purple-haired person’s back stand in front of me.

“Huh?” I muttered.Now I realize this person wears Cerin’s maid dress,and in his hands is a blonde curly wig.

  I gasped loudly,covering my mouth with my hands instantly as I hoped Cerin didn’t hear me.

  Cerin quickly put on his wig and turned to the door panickly to see me covering my mouth.

  “Mistress!!” Cerin said with his normal voice then coughed again. “What brings you here??...” She fake grinned.

 “...Ahem,I was going to check on you but...I saw you holding that fake hair of yours...” I trailed off.

  Cerin opened her mouth to find an excuse,but close it and sighed. 

“Mistress...I’m sorry for lying to you all this time but...I’m actually a guy...” he said. “My real name is Jonathan Smith...I have to work as a maid to cure my mother’s illness.It’s the only job that pays enough to cure my mother’s illness that I could only afford...” Jonathan finishes.

 “...I forgive you,Jonathan...It’s okay,you can still work at my mansion!” I hugged him and pat his back soothingly.

  Jonathan smiles and hugs me tightly, “Thank you,Mistress! I am forever in your debt!” My face turn slightly red.

  We cuddled like that for some moment until we heard a quiet giggle. “Oh my~ young love are so cute!~” We turn to the door to see Mary smirking and we break apart quickly.

“MARY!!!” We shouted silmutatiously,our face red as a tomato.

(A/N:Sorry,I’ve got a lot of work from school...especially at Math,but I got a little spare time and decided to publish this after a long time away from my computer. :’) Hope you like it!~)