Chapter 6: He's one of my uncles?!

Chapter 6: He’s one of my uncles?!

Chirp! Chirp!

“Good Morning! Time to get up!”a familiar voice wakes me and shaking me gently.

I scowled and put my head under my pillow,I was having a great dream!

“...Ugh,Fine...I can’t continue my dream anyway.”I sit up while yawning. “So what’s breakfast?...” I rubbed my eyes.

“Today is Pancakes and chocolate milk! Now hurry up before Victor eat yours.” I freeze for a moment then run to have a quick shower.

“Okay,I’ll meet you downstairs.” My mom said and close my bedroom door.

Brak!

“Dammit! Why doesn’t mom wake me up first,then that brat of a brother?! That’ll make me much more relaxed!”I shouted to myself as I slam my bathroom door open and run downstairs to the dining room right when Victor reach for my pancakes.

“Victor! You better not eat my breakfast this time!” I shouted and slap his hand away.

“Ouch! No need to be so serious about it,it’s just one pancake...” Victor rubbed his slapped hand while whining.

“One pancake?! You ate my supposed to be waffles yesterday! All three of them!” I shouted.I sit at one of the dining chairs and ate my gratefully not eaten Pancakes.

  After I finished,I get up and grab my bag and reach for the door. “Bye,Mom! I’m going to school!” I said grinning while heading to the door.

 “...What are you saying,Mistress? You don’t have school anymore!” I jumped and look at Mom to see she have long black hair and dark green eyes.

“What?...Who are you calling Mistress? Where’s Mom?!” I back up slowly until my back touch the wooden door.

“Mom? You mean your deceased parents? The deceased Duke and Duchess of the Chamberlain family has passed away long ago when you were 7 years old,Mistress.”The mysterious woman said,walking closer.

“NO!! My name is Victoria Jameslaw,I’m not the daughter of this Chamberlain family!!”I shouted at her.

“Mistress,I think you should have more rest.I think that traumatic murder is making you think you’re part of another family.Here,I’ll help you rest a little...” She gets closer then drag me somewhere.

“No,No!!! Where are you taking me?!...” 

   “Mistress! Rise and shine!” I jumped as I fall from the bed in surprise.

“Oh,I’m sorry!...” Mary grinned nervously and opened the curtains.I stand back up and glanced at Mary.

“....It can’t be true...it was all a dream,anyway...” I frowned and dusted myself.

“Ooh,What kind of dream?~” She beamed while finding a dress for me.

“Um...it’s nothing! Cook me something to eat,I can clean myself!” I shoved her out of the door and start looking at the dresser.

“Oh,Um...Okay!” I heard Mary’s voice as the door closed.

“Ugh...I’ll just pick the green dress from that time,I can’t pick anything!!”I sighed and head to the bathroom.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Mistress,are you done yet?” I hear Cerin yawn while knocking.

“Um,not yet! Come in!”The door opened and Cerin stood there,frozen like a statue.

“Cerin? Oh yeah,can you tie that corset for me?” I grinned nervously and pointed to the corset on the bed.

“M-Mistress,Yo-your bare chest...”She blushed darkly while looking at anything but me.

“What’s wrong with it? We’re both girls,there’s nothing to be embarassed about!” I walk closer and held Cerin’s shoulders while grinning.

“Uh,yeah...I-I can’t tie it too,so I’ll call Mary!” She removed my hands from her shoulders and make a run out of the bedroom.

“...What’s with her?” I mumbled while raising an eyebrow.I shrugged and sat at the makeup chair while waiting for Mary.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Mistress,What’s wrong?! Cerin run to the dining room and tell me to go to Mistress’s Bedroom!!...” Mary slammed the door open,making a crack at the wall.

“...I need you to tie this corset for me,though I don’t know why Cerin run away suddenly.”I held the corset in front of me.

“...Okay,Mistress...”She grabbed the corset and tied perfectly in 8 seconds. “Now put your dress on quickly or the food will be cold!”She nagged like an old lady.

“Okay,sheesh! Someone’s taking their food seriously...” I quickly put the dress on and followed her to the dining room.

“I’m not taking my food seriously! I’m like this because today we will have a guest! This is my first time seeing a guest,I don’t know what I should do!” Mary said,sweating thousands of bullets.

“...Wait,We have a guest?!” I gasped and run around Mary in panic.

“Oi! Rather than panicking like idiots,I suggest we stay calm and prepare what are we going to serve the guest!” Cerin said.We stopped and stare at Cerin with raised eyebrows.

“...Cerin,Why is your voice deep like a guy?...” I asked,suspicious.

“Wha-Ahem! I’m sorry,my voice is a little hoarse...”Cerin coughed.

“...Oh,Okay then! So,what are we going to do about the guest?...”I asked Cerin while scratching my head.

“...Well,first step is to know who the guest is! Who is it,Mary?”Cerin glanced at Mary who searching for the paper at her apron pockets.

“Um,it’s a guy named Viscount Druitt.It seems he’s one of your uncles!” I paled and mentally barfed in my mouth. “Well, at least it’s Celine’s uncle not Victoria’s uncle...”She whispered to me and give me a thumbs up.

“HOW IS THAT SUPPOSED TO HELP GET RID OF THIS FEELINGS?!” I shake her shoulders roughly.

“...Ahem...” Cerin sighed while sweat-dropping. “Mary,when is he coming?”

“...In 3 hours...” She mumbled. 

“And you didn’t prepare anything?” Mary nodded. “At all?” Cerin desperately asked,Mary twiddled with her fingers.

“Haah...Okay then,we all have to work together then! Mary, prepare a feast of tea and food on the dining table!”I ordered,Mary saluted and went to the kitchen to do her work.

“Cerin,you clean and decorate the manor until it’s beautiful!” I pointed at Cerin,She nodded and went to the closet to grab the cleaning tools.

“And I will...think of a conversation to talk with the Viscount! I’ll be in the office...or study room,or whatever you call it!” I shouted and run to the study room. 

(A/N: I think I’ll end it here...I can’t write anymore letters,Oh wait I’m writing this message... xD Anyway,I hope you like it! I think Cerin is hiding something,I wonder what it is...Well,I’ll try updating soon! Oh yeah,If you're curious how Victoria/Celine's little brother it's in the pic/multimedia!)