Chapter 3: I want to explore this new world!

      “It is time to wake up, Mistress.” someone said, opening the curtains.I put my head under the pillow.

“5 more minutes, Mom.Just tell Victor to not eat my breakfast...”I mumbled, raising my hand and motioning her to leave me be.

“I’m not your mother, Mistress.And I would have told this Victor if I know who he is.”Huh? I sat up and closed my eyes awhile to adjust to the light. Then I turn to see a woman with back-length jet black hair rather than my mom’s usually blonde messed up bun. Then the memory of yesterday all flashed to me. That dream, the pure voice, and my wish...Oh yeah, I didn’t know her name.

“...Who are you?”

“Well,I’m your head maid of course!”

“No,No! I meant your name,you never tell me your name all this time.”

“Oh,I’m sorry Mistress! I guess that just slipped off my mind,haha! My name is Mary Crossen.By the way,who is this ‘Victor’ you mumbled?”

“Oh...Well, he is my little brother.He always stole my breakfast if I wake up late.”Even though he always stole my breakfast everytime,somehow I miss him.

   She smiled kindly at me and grab a fine china and poured some tea in the cup.This tea smells familiar,what was the name?...

   “Is this...Earl Grey?” I looked up at her while sniffing.She nodded and handed me the tea.

“Oh,I know this tea! My grandmother used to make them everytime we come to visit her!” I grinned,smelling the aroma and sip a little.

  Then my stomach growl loudly,making me flush red from  embarrassment.She stifled a laugh and taking a tray of food from my nightstand.(Don’t worry,the nightstand’s pretty spacious! ^v^)

“I served you Fish and chips with fresh orange juice, your favorite.”She smiled while handing a tray of the said food. (yes,she’ having food while in bed.I wish my mom would do that sometimes...)

“How’d you know my favorite?” I said, astonished at the perfectly cooked food. The fish and chips looked delicious and the orange looks like it was homemade, unlike mom’s that she buys in the supermarket...

“Well, I know because...Just because! Now,try it!” She smiled nervously.I’m still suspicious about her,but let it be since I’m very hungry.

‘Oh,Mistress...I know because I’ve been stalking you these past few years,your soul is very captivating.If I tell you then...then you will think of me as a creeper.’ The black-haired maid thought,twiddling with her fingers as she watched the 15 year old girl eats.

_____Skip_____

“Oh,How delicious! I’ve never have enough of food to eat since...since my brother fully grown his teeth!”She grinned and drink the orange juice.

“I’m glad you like it,Mistress.Now to dress up!” The head maid smiled and help up the green dress I was wearing yesterday in that beautiful meadow.

The grin left my face as I see the dress.Sure,it was pretty but... If I have to wear a dress,then that meant I have to wear a...a..

_______________

“Bloody corset!!!” I screamed,digging my nails into a chair as Mary tighten the cursed thing to my waist.

“Tell me about it...I have to wear this cursed thing until someone invented a much comfy underwear called bra.But now I have to wear this again too...” I sighed and give up,it’s still Victorian era...I have to force myself to wear this everyday.

“...Done! It’s been a long time since I tied such a thing,but I still do it perfectly!” She grinned and put the dress on me.

“So...What do I do now?” I never do anything royal or such,what am I supposed to do?

“You’ve have no work today,So...How about a walk?” She asked excitedly.

“I never really see around London in Victorian Era,Except when I see an episode when Ciel run around solving mysteries...Alright,Let’s walk around!” I laughed and drag Mary outside.I hope I can see Ciel,I want to know more about him.

(AN:Sorry I update this just now,I still have work to do...Even though the SAT is done.Again,I’m very sorry.Oh yeah,and the picture of Mary Crossen is in the picture.Idk,I randomized the name... :I )