An Apology

Hello, my dear readers. I'm so sorry to have been away for this eternity. For those of you who have been waiting for an update for, Succubus, fear not! I'm working on the next chapter and should be updating it soon! I thank you for your patience and again and horrifically appalled at my own procrastination, however, let me tell you what I've been working on in the meantime since the last update. 

For some of you that are my friends and met me when I first joined Wattpad, you know that I am a military child. I move around every couple of years and since July of this year, I've been living in Germany. Now I know it's been far longer than a mere five months, so that doesn't exactly count as an excuse for not updating my writings. To be honest, I'd given my writing ability way to my visually artistic gifts the last couple of years. It's not that I don't enjoy writing anymore, I simply wanted to pursue my true passion. Hopefully, above you will see a link to an animation I created just days prior to making this update. It took me several hours and is tied to the main character of a comic/cartoon I hope to work on when I have better resources and materials.

Once again (and hopefully for the last time), I'd like to apologize for my absence. It was wrong of me to leave so many of you hanging, but I hope you continue to enjoy, Succubus, as the story continues. With much love,

Rosie