Chapter 31

"where do you think your going?" my mom asked me as I was about to walk out the door.

"party."

"no your not, your grounded." she said flatly

"what! Why?" I asked

"because of that little stunt you pulled last night." She explained

"mom, are you freaking kidding me? Your grounding me because I wanted PRIVACY!" I said

"I'm not explaining why to you, but I am telling you aren't going anywhere till you fix your attitude." she turned her head and finished what she was doing.

I huffed and walked back up to my room. I pulled out my phone and texted Abbi.

'can you come pick me up? I'm sneaking out and can't take my car.'

'yeah sure I'll park a few houses down from yours. C u n a min. Girlie:)'

I looked at myself in the mirror one more time.

I had on dark denim shorts and a light pink strapless shirt on. I still had my glasses on because I was going as Kayla, but I had make up on and my hair was down. Honestly it was the best Kayla has looked.

Suddenly my phone buzzed. It was Abbi saying she was here.

Ok now all I have to do is find away to sneak out of my house.

'Hmmm' I thought to myself. If I go downstairs my mom will see me. I looked out my window I noticed a tree I used to climb when I was little. Maybe I can climb down that tree. 'its worth a shot.' I thought to myself

I took off my heels and started climbing.

Ok Kayla nice and easy, if you get hurt your dead. I successfully got to the ground. I mentally did a happy dance then ran over to Abbi's car.

"thanks girl! Your a life saver." I said as I got in her car.

" no problem girl now let's go PARTY!" she said

On the way over there I sent Lucy a text 'cover for me please! Not at home- kayla

*****

When we finally got to the party things were already in full speed.

"let's go!" Abbi said jumping out the car

We laughed and ran inside.

Abbi and I immediately went to dance. We laughed and danced together.

Suddenly Abbie screamed and ran to the door and hugged a familiar looking down. She grabbed his hand and brought him over to me.

It was smoothie guy! I'm guessing they hit it off well.

"Kayla, you remember Trey right? She screamed over the music

"yeah, nice to see you again!" I shouted

He nodded his head "you too!"

"dance with me." Abbi said

He agreed and they started grinding to the music.

Feeling like a third wheel, I walked away and searched for some more of my friends. I didn't want to drink tonight cause my mom would know I snuck out if I had a hang over. I looked around some more when my eyes landed on him. Why was he here! And who is that in his lap! Oh my gosh! Is that LIZZIE!!! I watched as it looked like Lizzie and him were sucking off each others faces. My heart shattered! I thought he loved me. So I guess this is what he felt like. Fine if he wants to play that way well so can I.