Chapter 16

After school I invited Tyler over since he couldn't go to football practice.

We were walking out of school hand and hand.

"do you wanna ride with me or do u just want to drive out there?" I asked

"umm I'll just meet you there I got something I need to pick up." he let go of my hand then kissed my cheek and left.

I smiled as I walked to my car.

When I got home I went to the living room and decided to watch tv.

"Kayla, I have a meeting I have to go to so you'll be here with Lucy."

I nodded then she left.

After about 10 minutes there was a knock on the door.

I ran to the door and opened it.

A giant smile appeared in my lips.

Tyler was standing at the door with a bouquet of flowers. He held them out for me to grab.

"thank you." I smiled.

I took them and lead him inside. I put the flowers in a vase in the kitchen.

"want a snack?" I asked

"sure," he replied

"about the only thing her that you'll eat is cereal."

He laughed.

"wait hold on a minute." I ran down the hall to Lucy's secret stash closet which was filled with candy and other junk. I grabbed syrup and as much candy bags as I could hold. I ran back into the kitchen. Tylers eyes got wide. "wanna have some fun?" I asked

He laughed "oh yeah"

I laid all the stuff on the counter. I walked over to the freezer. "what kind of ice cream do you like?"

"vanilla."

I grabbed the vanilla ice cream then grabbed a huge mixing bowl.

"ok here's what we're gonna do......were gonna make the most fatting and un healthy Sunday ever!"

"ok hahaha"

I scooped the Ice cream into a bowl.

Then grabbed to chocolate syrup bottles. I handed him one. I made sure it was his good arm he was using.

We both started squirting syrup onto the ice cream. As we were doing it I accidentally got it all over Tylers hand.

I busted out laughing.

"oh you thank that's funny?" he asked

I nodded unable to speak.

Suddenly his hand was being wiped all over my shirt.

"oh no you didn't." I said

"oh yes I did." he laughed

I grabbed my bottle a squirted his shirt.

"oh my gosh!"

I smiled "ha"

Suddenly I screamed as somthing cold was running down my shirt.

Tyler busted out laughing.

"oh it's on!!!" I got a scope of ice cream and dumped it on his head.

Shock appeared on his face.

I smirked.

"oh your so going down now." the next thing I know syrup is dripping off my face.

Me and Tyler started trowing food and other junk at each other. Before we knew it we were having a major food fight.