Chapter 23

"CONGRATS!!!" James greeted me.

He came and wrapped his arms around my waist And pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him back. "thank you" I said in the crock of his neck.

"I'm so proud of you sweet heart." he said still hugging me tightly.

I giggled "thanks."

"I'm so Proud of you baby doll." he put me down

"I didn't really do anything. I should be thanking Lexxie night now" I said really not wanting to force the words out of my mouth.

"you shouldn't think her because her plan back fired." he looked me in the eyes and cupped my face. "you got this because your an amazing girl not because some snotty little slut tried to expose you."

I nodded.

"come on let's go celebrate!" he smiled and grabbed my hand.

We walked to his car.

"where do you wanna go?" he asked

"anywhere." I stated

*********

After dinner James took me home.

" uhhh I'm exhausted!!" I plopped down on the couch. Right as I was about to close my eyes the door bell rang.

I sighed I really don't want to get up. Maybe if I pretend I'm not home they'll go away. But what if it's James? I groaned and got up.

I went to the door and opened it. My mouth dropped when I saw him. I thought I was finally getting over him by avoiding him but suddenly all those feelings that have been pushed away for theses last couple weeks all started flowing back to me.

I stared at him in shock.

"I can't do this." he spoke quietly "I can't get over you."

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out.

"Kayla if you can tell me that you feel nothing for me at all I will leave you alone....." he stared deep into my eyes

I couldn't do it. But I needed to. I love him so much, but I have to Tell him to protect him.

Whaoo wait... I love him? I love him.

I love Tyler!!

I smiled but then the decision came back on me.

Protect him and break his heart or be selfish and let him get hurt.

I have to do this for him.

I opened my mouth to speak and tell him no.

"I love you." did that just come out of my mouth?!?!?!

*******************

James or Tyler????? Ooo it's getting good. What's gonna happen.?

Comment!!!!