chapter 4

The sun beaming through my window woke me up.

I sat up and looked around.

"huhhggg" I laid back down.

I dragged myself out of my bed and walked down stairs.

The smell of eggs and bacon filled my lungs, which Isn't normal because my mom says bacon is to fating for me to eat.

"hey Luce" I said smiling at Lucy.

Lucy is my cook. She has been since I was 6. she was also like my Nanny. She is always looking out for me and I can always go talk to her about my problems.

"hey girlie, your mom had to leave early for work so I figured I would surprise you with a treat." she smiled and held up a piece of bacon.

"thanks." I grabbed some and put it in my mouth.

Luce laughed at me.

"morning." a voice croaked behind me.

I turned my head to see Lizzy rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"morning," Lucy and I chimed

"what smells good?" she asked

"bacon." I chomped on another piece.

"yum!" she sat down on the stool next to me and Lucy gave her her plate. "listen I got plans today with some of my friends so don't worry about where I am."

"ok but i'm responsible for you so just call me just to let me know where you are." oh my gosh I sound like my mother!

"yes mother." she rolled her eyes at me.

I got off my stool and walked back upstairs.

I walked in my room and jumped on my bed. I grabbed my phone and checked for any messages.

3 new messages

'where the heck were you last night! FAITH JONES WAS THERE!' it was from Kay.

'to bad you didn't come last night. FAITH JONES WAS THERE!!!!!" it was from Abbi

the last message surprised me it was from Tyler.

'missed you last night :) Faith Jones came....'

I smiled. He missed me.

I sent him one back.

'sounds fun. Sorry I couldn't come, something came up. Did Faith steal my dance? :P'

I waited a few seconds for his response

'yeah I danced with her.......but I wish it was you :P'

he is to cute!

Just then my other phone rang.

My mom insisted that I have two phones. One for work (faith jones) and one for me just to talk to my friends.

I grabbed it. I didn't recognize the number.

"hello?" I said

"who the hell is this?" a vice screamed.

"who is this first?" I'm not allowed to just tell random people who I am.

"Lexxie Tyler's girlfriend."she was angry and I could tell.

"why do you need to know who this is?" I asked

"cause I need to know who my boyfriend is cheating on me with! And I swear if this is Kayla then I will MURDER YOU!"

"this isn't Kayla and your boyfriend isn't cheating on you."

"who are you!"

"Faith Jones"

"oh i'm sooo sorry....... but um why was your number on my boyfriends hand?" she quickly recovered.

"because.....i told him to call me when he thought of a way I could repay him for letting me stay at his party." I said

there was a silence for a minute.

"Tyler said you could repay him by coming and spending the day with us." I could hear Tyler in the back ground saying 'no' to her.

"ok ill be there in 10."

"SIROUSLY! I mean cool." then she hung up.

Now to get ready.

Im gonna find the hotest outfit.

Lexxie is gonna regret even asking me to hang with them.

Bring it on Lexxie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

pic of Lexxie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So what did you think?

Whats gonna happen on there little 'date' with lexxie?

btw TEAM TYLER or TEAM KEVIN?

Comment!