Chapter 11

Yay! So the contest is over :/

And the winner is............drum roll........ UniqueSoul!!!!!!!

BUT since she is all ready in my story she didn't really get much of a prize. :(

But thank you everyone for the entries.

Enjoy......:)

<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I woke up the next morning suddenly aware that the boy of my dreams had lied to me about everything. He didn't like me, or care about the kiss apparently. If he did he wouldn't have gone and told his slutty ex....girlfriend...who apparently is still his girlfriend...... I think I don't know. I mean why would she be in his lap if 'nothing' was going on.

Ever since the other day everything was going nicely in my life, Tyler liked me..I thought. I sighed and got out of bed. Picking out my clothes for the day, you have no idea how badly I want to get out Faith's clothes and waltz into school, and just watch everyone treat me different...better. I bet you Lexxie would be my best friend in 3 seconds, she's so shallow she is too predictable. Sometimes I envied her because she had Tyler....and I just didn't. Then their was Kevin, he was so sweet. He made me feel so much better about my issue, but then we kissed and It complicated everything. And then he said he wants to be more than just friends. And now it's like I don't know who to choose. Tyler who hurt me and could be lieing about everything. But I feel sparks when we kiss. Or Kevin who likes me for me, well Faith. But who I feel only a little bit of sparks for.

I love...loved...maybe still do love; Tyler. I finally got dressed, somehow in my deep clouded train of thought. I grabbed the keys to my mustang convertible and walks outside, not caring if I went in Faith's car today or not, frankly I was beyond tired of pretending I was a different person around these people and around others I was another person, its hard to know who you are when you are forced to be 2 different people at the same time. I hated it but I have to put up with it, just to stay normal would be great. It was getting old, and it is getting old really fast too.

I buckled My seatbelt, and drove to school, parking in Lexie's parking spot just to piss her off. And of corse it did. Today was gonna be rough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Hey look there is the Nerd that wants to date Tyler!'

'look at that freak, she has no chance with Tyler'

'oh why don't you go cry to you boyfriend'

Those were only some of the things I herd as I walked down the hall.

I shut my eyes tight and tried to drowned everyone out.

I didn't want to hear this crap anymore! This wasn't even my fault! It was his! To make it worse he isn't doing anything to stop it!

I walked in to my Social studies class and sat in the back. I flipped the hood on my hoodie over my head and grabbed my book. I tilted my head down so no one would recognize me.

"good after noon class!" mr parnell said. He was over all one of my favorite teachers but I never listened to his lessons. I mean seriously it was the last period of the day I'm exhausted I don't wanna listen to things of the past.

The sound of the desk beside me squeaking brought me out of my thought.

I quickly shot my head in that direction.

Tyler had just slid in the desk beside me and was smiling at me!

I groaned

'please Lord don't let me do something I'll regret.'

Class started and I was immediately back in thought.

A piece of paper slid on my desk from Tyler's direction.

he wrote me a note!

I gave him a glare right before I grabbed the paper and crumbled it in my hand. I threw the paper back at him .

I smiled to myself.

I herd him un-crumbling the note, right before he slid it right back on my desk.

I huffed angrily and opened the note to read it.

'hey Kayla don't be mad at me I didn't do anything.:)'

I know he didn't just write that.

I ripped the paper in shreds.

"oh come on Kayla I didn't do anything." he whispered

"shut up Tyler." i said nastily

"Kayla pleasse." he begged.

I stood up out of my desk for affect.

"I SAID SHUT UP TYLER! your right you didn't do anything! You have been sitting around enjoying life while it has been crap for me! And you didn't do ANYTHING TO STOP IT!! Your full of a bunch of crap Tyler just leave me alone!" I shouted

Everyone was staring at me now.

Tyler was looking at me with a mixture of hurt and shock in his eyes.

I immediately wanted to take all the words back into my mouth.

I sat in my desk and covered my face.

***

The bell rang and I was walking out of class when mr. Parnell called Tyler and I to his desk.

"both of you have detention." he stated

"but I didn't do anything."Tyler shot back

"immature..." I muttered

"I may not have saw you do anything but Kayla wouldn't just tell you to shut up out if the blue if you weren't doing something to her." he gathered his stuff and walked out of the door.

Great! Detention! Just great!

********

Oh my gosh this is the slowest hour ever!

Me and Tyler were sitting in our old science class waiting on 4 to come quick.

To make things even better there was no teacher it was just me and Tyler. But neither one of us wanted to talk to one another.

Tic toc tic toc.

CAN TIME MOVE ANY SLOWER!!!!!!

"hmm" Tyler cleared his throat. "Kayla in sorry, your right I ignored it like nothing was happening even though I was the one who caused it. And I'm sorry, if you will just forgive me I promise I will leave you alone and make everyone else leave you alone too. I miss you as my friend and I want you back."

"Tyler.... I...." I said lightly

"please Kayla....."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ooooooooo what's Kayla gonna say?

Comment and let me know what you want to happen. ;)

This was a really good chapter thank you unique soul :)

Dont forget to tell me what you want to happen :P