Chapter 14

I paced the floor waiting on the results.

(A/N if you don't get it she didn't die. She is at the hospital)

Questions filled my head. Tyler just saved me and I got him killed or possibly killed! I'm such a terrible person. Why did I have to go to that stupid club! Why did I have to let that man dance with me. I'm so stupid stupid stupid!! This is all my fault. If he dies its my fault!! Why couldn't it have been me. Why didn't I save him! No!

This was all just a bad dream. Any minute now I will wake up and this will all be gone. I probably went home and passed out on the couch and I'm dreaming. Tomorrow I will wake up and everything will be back to normal.

I sat in one of the waiting chairs exhausted.

I laid back and closed me eyes wanting all of this to go away.

***

"miss Jones?" a hand shook me lightly

I instantly woke up.

"huh what?"

I stared up at the doctor.

"mr. Tyler will be ok. He was only shot in the arm so there wasn't any major Damage. He clasped on the floor after he was shot cause his body went into shock and he was loosening a lot of blood. He is ok he will just be a swore for a good while. He is awake if you would like to see him." he doctor said.

I nodded.

He lead me to his room.

He gestured for me to go in.

I nodded and slowly opened the door.

I walked slowly.

A tear slowly fell from my cheek as his beaten and bruised body came into view.

This wasn't a dream this is real!

Reality came crashing down around me.

More tears came down as I thought of Tyler being killed because of me. Just the fact that he got hurt because of me.

I couldn't help but blame myself for all of this.... It's my fault.

******Tyler's POV****

She walked in my room slowly.

When she was in site I saw a tear slowly slide down her cheek.

I wanted so bad just to reach over and wipe that tear away, but she was to far away and my arm was really swore.

She stopped in her tracks and just stared at me. Tears started to flow more frequently now. She was staring at me as if she was in deep thought.

She looked down at her shoes like she was disappointed.

Pain shot threw my body as I thought about why she would be disappointed.

Sadness filled me as I thought about not being able to save her that she had to rescue me. I wanted so bad to be her rescuer for her to think of me as some one great. Because I'm sure she has seen alot of amazing people. I mean she could get any guy she wants. I wanted that guy to be me. She was so perfect in so many ways that I couldn't explain it. I know she thinks I'm some evil player that's out to get her or something but I'm not. I just want to be there for her when she needs help, but tonight I couldn't do that for her. I was too week. When that man held the gun to me I surrender I didn't keep trying I gave up and let him shoot me. I was week but I needed to be strong. She needed me to be strong and I wasn't. I guess I'm just not the guy for her....

"ka- i mean Faith will you come sit with me." I'm voice croaked. She was still Faith at this moment so I didn't want to call her Kayla just in case Someone walked in.

She shook her head violently.

Pain and disappointment swept threw my body.

"please..." I said trying to be strong but failing miserably.

She looked at me again.

I didn't want her to see me like this but I didn't want her to leave either.

She nodded slowly.

Happiness swept threw me.

She walked slowly and sat at the end of my bed.

"Faith I-" I started

"I'm so sorry" she spoke quietly

What ? Why would she be saying that.

"this is all my fault." she looked me dead in the eye as she spoke.

No it's mine she had nothing to do with it.

I reached up and put my hand on her cheek ignoring the great pain in my arm.

"don't ever think or say that again." I said fiercely "none of it is your fault and I don't ever want to hear you say that again." she nodded " I'm just sorry I couldn't have been there to help you like I wanted to."

She snapped her head to me and cried.

"Tyler you did more than enough for me. I don't thank I could ever repay you for what you did. No one has ever done something like that for me." she spoke quietly

"but your faith jones you have boys crawling at your feet that would do anything for you. And would probably do a better job then me."

"Tyler just so you know I called Kevin. Before you and Kevin was so to busy to even answer the phone. But when I called you, you came to my rescue. Tyler I could never repay you for that. You risked your life for me. I can never look at you the same way." she spoke boldly.

She looked down at me . She looked so perfect even at 5am in the morning.

Suddenly she started to lean in.

My heart speed up as the space between us was gone.

The second time kissing her was even better than the first time. This time I could tell she wanted it just as much as I did.

After everything I went throw this was one of the best nights.

*************

Lol now who is team Tyler????

Comment.