Prepare yourselves

Pitch had no idea where Manny sent them.

It's been a week, and still no sign of any of the guardians new recruits. Pitch was getting stronger and his nightmares were more powerful.

"All good things to those who wait" The Mother Gothel nightmare said. Pitch ignored her. He didn't understand how she was a nightmare but she must have been really evil or something so he was not going to...dispose of her...yet.

"Ugh, where are they?" The nightmare Elsa said, her hand curling into a fist, "I want to crush that dumb copy of me and her stupid sister"

Pitch smiled slyly. The nightmares of Jack and Elsa were the exact opposites of the real Jack and Elsa. The real Elsa was all about protection while the nightmare Elsa wanted to attack not defense. The real Jack was all about smiles and fun while the nightmare Jack was cruel smirks and mischievous tricks. Pitch already knew which two he liked better.

"Yeah...but that other Elsa chick is much cuter than you" Nightmare Jack snickered at Nightmare Elsa. The dark Elsa growled at him and tried to shoot him with sand even though it wouldn't hurt him anyway.

"Such kids," Nightmare Hans rolled his eyes at dark Jack and Elsa. They glared at dark Hans.

"Shut it," Evil Elsa seethed, "You should have killed Elsa and Anna instead of dancing and singing about 'doors'"

"Your the one who wears dumb clothes-" Hans was about to remark but Jack cut him off.

"Aw, guys, stop being so angry, let it out," Evil Jack started to sing obnoxiously:

"LET IT GO! LET IT GO!

ELSA SINGS LIKE SHE GARGLED GLASS!

LET IT GO! LET IT GO!

LET'S ALL KICK HANS'S A-"

"I'M GOING TO HURT YOU IN WAYS THAT HAVEN'T BEEN INVENTED!" Nightmare Elsa roared, stepping towards Nightmare Jack.

"Can we please be professional for once?" Mother Gothel asked, her hand on her forehead.

Red Death, the giant dragon, and Mor'du, the bear, were outside and they weren't as noisy as Jack and Elsa were being. It made Mother Gothel feel frustrated especially since Pitch was glaring angrily at them the whole time.

"But didn't you like my song?" Evil Jack whined and smirked, "It'd bring the house down, maybe even literally-"

"QUIET," Pitch suddenly boomed. All of the nightmares stopped, not daring to move or talk, in case they annoyed Pitch and he would blast them off into oblivion.

"I sense them, prepare yourselves," Pitch's eyes glowed dangerously,

"They're here"

##################################

Luna, sayz hiya! *Stops sharpening fangs*

I'm so sorry for the short chap,

Am I the only who thought this was

a wee bit funny?

Just try to picture it

COMMENT,VOTE,FOLLOW!!!

Thnx,

###GothvampSecrets##