Nightmares

Jack flew after Elsa.

He didn't know what was going on. Hiccup was flying along with him, on Toothless. Rapunzel and Merida were on Toothless too. Elsa was way ahead of them, for some reason, she was very fast.

Jack could hear her calling: "Anna! Anna, I'm Coming!".

Who's Anna? What voice? Why did she jump out the window and run? Jack was baffled. Hadn't they gotten past that part where she was one of them and not their enemy so she doesn't have to run away?

Elsa finally stopped by a frozen pond. The same pond where they'd defeated Pitch last time. Jack finally understood.

Pitch was here.

...

Who's Anna? Rapunzel thought.

As they arrived at a pond, Rapunzel, Merida and Hiccup jumped off Toothless and joined Jack. He looked tense, holding his staff up and gritting his teeth. Elsa was a few feet ahead, her back towards them.

Jut then, they heard Pitch laugh.

...

Toothless growled.

Following his natural instincts, Toothless jumped in front of Hiccup. Something didn't feel right. There was danger and fear in the air. Something laughed.

Toothless growled again.

No one was going to hurt his friend.

...

Elsa stood still and listened, confused.

Anna's voice was everywhere. She didn't know which way to follow. She couldn't hear anything except Anna's pleas for help.

Where? Anna? Elsa looked around. She saw the others but she ignored them. She came for Anna.

Suddenly, something grabbed her ankle. Elsa let out a yelp and tried to freeze it but it was merely a shadow.

A shadow that was dragging her towards a deep, dark pit in the ground.

...

"JACK!" Elsa screamed. Something was dragging her towards the pit that Pitch had disappeared into.

"Elsa!" Merida yelled. She shot an arrow but it was just a shadow.

"Come one Toothless!" Hiccup shouted. He expertly jumped on Toothless in mid-run and went after Elsa.

"Wait!" Rapunzel exclaimed. She grabbed onto Toothlesses tail and skidded after Elsa with him. Merida and Jack, wasting no time, followed.

With no hesitation to Elsa's screams, they all jumped into Pitch's lair.

...

"Hello Elsa" Pitch smirked, staring at the pale figure who as crumpled on the floor shaking.

"Let me go!" Elsa shouted, shooting some ice at Pitch. Pitch easily became a shadow and the ice hit the wall instead.

"Join me Elsa" Pitch suddenly said, appearing in front of Elsa.

"NEVER!" Elsa yelled, trying to shoot him again. Pitch easily dodged and sighed.

"I see you need to learn the hard way" He made black sand appear on Elsa's' hands, bolting them together.

"What..?" Elsa tried to move her hands or freeze the cuffs but they just got tighter.

"We just need a little treatment I called 'convincing'" Pitch laughed cruelly and sent some black sand right at Elsa.

Elsa, still struggling to move, was swallowed by darkness.