Alliance

"NO!" Elsa screamed.

Anna didn't move. She was frozen. Ice. Because of Elsa. "Anna!" Elsa began to sob on her sisters shoulder. 

Suddenly, she stopped. This was just a dream. Just a flash back. Anna just saved her from Hans. She just performed an act of love. She was going to un-freeze, wake up and smile any second now...

But Anna didn't move.

She remained an ice sculpture. 

"Elsa, What have you done!" Kristoff shouted from far away. There was fog everywhere. Elsa couldn't see. She looked around helplessly, her frosted dress twinkling through the fog and her braid a mess down her shoulder.

"You froze your own sister" Olaf's voice said in dismay. She couldn't see them. Just Anna's frozen figure. The look of pure horror on her face.

"What a disgrace" This time it was her mothers voice. From so long ago. Elsa could imagine her mother shaking her head in disappointment.

"I told you Elsa, Conceal, Don't feel, but you never listen" Elsa's father voice sounded so betrayed.

"NO!" Elsa screamed, tears flowing down her face, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!"

"A frozen heart," Olaf's voice said, "She has no kindness, no love"

That wasn't right. Olaf would never say anything like that. But Elsa believed him.

She was a monster.

...

Pitch laughed cruelly.

He was enjoying the little nightmare Elsa was having. She twisted uncomfortably on her bed, mouthing her sisters name and whimpering, her beautiful face scrunched up in sadness,

So much pain.

Delicious fear.

 But he must go now. Elsa is waking up. He would love to carry on her sweet nightmare.

Perhaps another time.

Pitch smiled wickedly and disappeared into the shadows.

...

Elsa woke with tears streaming down her face.

The temperature in her room had dropped dramatically. The storm was gone while she was asleep but it looked like it was going to start again.

Slowly sitting up, fixing her hair and dress and wiping away her tears, she took a deep breath and sang softly like a mother trying to sooth a child:

"Let it go, Let it go, Can't hold it back anymore..." Elsa sang softly. She carried on, making small snowflakes in the air and spirals around her. The storm that was staring immediately died down. Elsa sighed in relief but she continued singing, just to be cautious.

"The cold never bothered me anyway..." Elsa opened her mouth to sing the next verse but then she heard something. 

Footsteps.

Maybe it's Anna! Elsa thought excitedly.

Slowly getting up and walking out of here room, to the top of the staircase, she called out:

"Who's there?"

...

Merida had knocked.

The others were too busy gaping at the designs on the front door.